Winbee no neocinema club 3 (Snatcher/Policenauts tracks)

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Winbee no neocinema club 3 (Snatcher/Policenauts tracks)

Post by Artemio »

I just received this CD (KICA 7674), and as you might know it has two tracks derived form Kojima games. The first one is Lavender, from Policenauts it is quite good as all the arrangement sin this discs have proved, slow paced and sweet. I'll have to listen to it a bit more to get used to it and feel how much I like it..

Now, it also includes Forever Bluei], based on Theme Of Ending from the original version of Snatcher. I must say that it is quite varied, but I did like the final result. It opens with piano, and after one minute it starts the main theme with trumpets, synthetizers and strings. A very interesting piece.

I also got the Kukeiha Club Best Vol 1 CD (KICA 7820), and it has 2 tracks form the Snatcher Zoom tracks disc:

One Night in Neo Kobe City
Tears Stained Eyes

Same versions as expected, since this is just a compilation.

I'll post scans tomorrow.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]