a

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
mancalledSun

a

Post by mancalledSun »

a
Last edited by mancalledSun on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Project_Noah
Favorite Game: Snatcher <3
Kojima games owned: -Metal Gear (NES)
-Metal Gear Solid
-Metal Gear Solid (GH)
-Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
-Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
-Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
-Metal Gear Solid 4: The Guns of the Patriots
-The Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection
-Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops PLUS
-Snatcher (Sega-CD)
-Policenauts (PS)

Re: You might like... DreamWeb for DOS (a Cyberpunk Adventure)

Post by Project_Noah »

Sounds interesting. I'll definitely check it out!
mancalledSun

a

Post by mancalledSun »

a
Last edited by mancalledSun on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
best name ever
Second Lieutenant
Favorite Game: Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel and Boktai

Post by best name ever »

mancalledSun wrote:I THINK it's classed as Abandonware now so should be easy to find. Although we all know that's a very vague place to be with software at the moment.
It's really hard to say what is and is not abandonware so I would just play it safe and buy a real copy off eBay or Amazon I know getting a used copy off Amazon is REALLY cheap I just checked it was $3
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!
JimboKudo
Major

Post by JimboKudo »

This is actually one of my favorite cyberpunk games. I did have to use a strategy guide for the first few things though (there are about 25 of these stupid discs on the ground and you have to check all of them to get just a little past the first part of the game). Anyway, I never ended up making it very far, but I guess that's a testament to just how good the game really is if I remember it that well.
RandommodnaR
Runner

Post by RandommodnaR »

Oooooh, Dreamweb. How've I wasted my summer nights with you. You, and your atmospherical music, mindfugging ending, and that lovely bit of literature, Diary of a Madman.

Very low replay value, though, and if you haven't got the manual, you're as lost as a turk in the middle of a foggy wasteland.
And then the long pulse of Zion Dub...
The Chosen
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

Post by The Chosen »

mancalledSun wrote:I loved this game when it came out in 94. It's dark, moody, Cyberpunky and fairly quick to get though. You'll see VERY mixed reviews on the web, but I like this one:

http://www.honestgamers.com/systems/con ... e=DreamWeb

Have just been playing Snatcher and it popped into my head (that's got to be good, right?), so now I'm passing on the recommendation to you all!
Everybody seems to know when he's around, he lifts me up then fades without a sound....Mr Sun won't you shiiiiiiiiiiiine....
mancalledSun

a

Post by mancalledSun »

a
Last edited by mancalledSun on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Chosen
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

Post by The Chosen »

mancalledSun wrote:
The Chosen wrote:
mancalledSun wrote:I loved this game when it came out in 94. It's dark, moody, Cyberpunky and fairly quick to get though. You'll see VERY mixed reviews on the web, but I like this one:

http://www.honestgamers.com/systems/con ... e=DreamWeb

Have just been playing Snatcher and it popped into my head (that's got to be good, right?), so now I'm passing on the recommendation to you all!
Everybody seems to know when he's around, he lifts me up then fades without a sound....Mr Sun won't you shiiiiiiiiiiiine....
At their best...
Awesome song, but I prefer One Way To Go. That song gives me an eargasm.