New to Snatcher, but LOVE IT.

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
baldgye
Favorite Game: MGS2
Kojima games owned: MGS
MGS2
MGS2:Substance
MGS2:The Document
MGS3
MGS3:Subsistence
MGS4
MGS:PW
MGS:PO
MGA
Policenauts
Snatcher
ZoE
ZoE2

New to Snatcher, but LOVE IT.

Post by baldgye »

Alright guys I'm new to these parts and joined after I played Snatcher, because.. well its (no sure if I can swear on these forums)ing awesome.

Now the version I have and have played wasn't boxed *wink wink nudge nudge* but as I'm a huge Kojima fan I'm really up for picking it up, only don't have the cash to spend on the insanely expensive Sega CD versions... so (my Q's);

-Which version is the best to go for??
-How many versions are there??
-And where is the best place to pick up copies?? I have looked on ebay with mix results, and unlike Policenauts you can't pick up Snatcher from places like Amazon (uk).

Cheers for any help, and sorry if I've missed some massive post answering all my Q's.... oh and this track isn't on any of the Snatcher OST's I've 'acquired'... does anyone have it as an .mp3? Or is there some Sega CD OST I've missed?

Cheers
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Re: New to Snatcher, but LOVE IT.

Post by Artemio »

As for versions you can check them out for yourself on this same site:

http://junkerhq.net/Snatcher

The only ones in English are for Sega/Mega CD anyway, so it depends on what you want from buying it.

Ebay is your main option though.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]