Snatcher and it's versions.

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
PlagueDoctor357
Favorite Game: Assassin's Creed Series
Kojima games owned: All the Metal Gears.
PSN: RzaRecta357
Xbox Live: RzaRecta357

Snatcher and it's versions.

Post by PlagueDoctor357 »

Hello all!

I used to be a member here a few years ago but i've since made a new email and new account.

I watched Blade runner the other day and got to thinking....man I haven't played Snatcher in a very long time!

I used to have a version that ran on my computer. I know were probably not allowed to give out links to such things on the forums but im curious about the differences between versions so I can try and figure out the one I had.

I think I had the MSX or SegaCD version.

Either way in one playthrough I LOVED it. Being a huge fan of the Metal Gear series it was amazing to play something he worked on prior.

I hear he'll be announcing a new game directed and written by him for 2011. Although im guessing it'll be a MGS5...We can all pray for a Snatchers!

Anyway, thanks in advance. Im hoping to play this amazing game again soon!
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Re: Snatcher and it's versions.

Post by Artemio »

hope you find all that you need on the main site: http://junkerhq.net/Snatcher/
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
best name ever
Second Lieutenant
Favorite Game: Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel and Boktai

Re: Snatcher and it's versions.

Post by best name ever »

Well if there was English voice acting in the one you played then it was the SegaCD version If it had just text with no voice acting then you where playing the MSX version with an English patch applied.
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!