MSX Snatcher crashes

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Solidé
Captain
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Kojima games owned: All major Metal Gear Solid Games & MGA's, and other spinoffs.
Policenauts for Playstation, Saturn and 3DO.
Snatcher for PC Engine, Saturn and Sega CD.
Zone of the enders games for PS2.
Boktai games and Lunar Knights.
PSN: Solide18

MSX Snatcher crashes

Post by Solidé »

Hi, ive been playing the MSX version of Snatcher, yes the english translated version by Artemio.
Using BlueMSX emulator, latest version. However, the game just completely crashes in one point and doesnt load the next room. I have made emulators savestate in that point and tried to restart the game multiple times, inserting disk again and so on, but everytime i try to continue the game from that savestate it crashes when i try to proceed to another room.

This has happened to me before too, and with these same .dsk files. But whats interesting is that last time when i was playing the game it crashed in much later part of the game. Somewhere around the hospital. This time i'm at the factory and just found the corpse. :|
http://hkfin.org/ Finnish Hideo Kojima Fan Forum