Anybody else with a Snatcher tattoo here?

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
zombie-flesheater
Runner
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: Snatcher
Metal Gear Solid 1
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
PSN: zombieflesh777

Anybody else with a Snatcher tattoo here?

Post by zombie-flesheater »

Had this one done yesterday and thought i'd share it:
Spoiler:
Yeah, i know, the camera sucks :x

Anybody else got some Snatcher related ink on themselves?
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Re: Anybody else with a Snatcher tattoo here?

Post by el_ash »

Please take a better/smaller picture because I'm not so sure what that is....I think its the Snatcher logo claw slashes though?

I think when I finish the Snatcher Mod I'm going to get the Neo Kobe Logo Tatt'd on me somewhere :mrgreen:
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
zombie-flesheater
Runner
Metal Gear Solid 1
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

el_ash wrote:Please take a better/smaller picture because I'm not so sure what that is....I think its the Snatcher logo claw slashes though?

I think when I finish the Snatcher Mod I'm going to get the Neo Kobe Logo Tatt'd on me somewhere :mrgreen:
Aye, it's the claw slashes from the logo. In fact, i was going to get the Junker logo in the first place, but after thinking it over, it wouldn't have made too much sense - Besides the fact it has "Japanese" in it and neither am i Japanese, nor do i live in japan, the term "naked kind" (or neuro kinetic, go figure) would probably have been just too difficult to explain for anybody asking. Certain scenes (like the famous Gibson scene) might also have been a nice idea, however, again, too exhausting to explain to anybody not knowing Snatcher at all combined with spoilers... So... i think the claw slashes are fair enough to be appreciated or simply put registered by anybody not knowing Snatcher, but also easily recognized (or maybe not so, heh) for people who know Snatcher.
On another note i had my tattooer curse like never before because i made him re-draw the whole low-res image from the game itself and then told him that it was too small and he had to draw it again once more. Considering the amount of work and the fact that it was slightly changed (added blood / flesh around the scratches etc.), i guess it's safe to say that it ought to be pretty unique the way it is now.

Neo Kobe logo...
This one?
Guess i'll get this one as well somewhere on the neck, wrist or inside the lower arm, since it'll be a rather small one which can be integrated into others quite easily.

Coincidence or not, i happened to get me the MSF skull on the upper arm first (i *think* it was even you giving me the high-res image for it back then), and now the Snatcher scratches are right above it. Didn't plan on sacrificing my arm to Kojima to begin with, but it fits together well enough and i'll see if i can get the two combined, like expanding the cuts to around the skull or something like that.

As for the "scratches", it's currently itching and some skin is already falling off, so i guess i'll try to get another (hopefully better) picture as soon as it's completely healed (wouldn't make much sense right now, since it really looks somewhat ripped apart with all the skin dangling around and falling off).
zombie-flesheater
Runner
Metal Gear Solid 1
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/snatcher.jpg/

Got bored. Took a picture. Uploaded it. Here you go ;)
nickdaring
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by nickdaring »

Much better pic than the first! Great Tattoo!

Nick