somebody got a savegame?

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
baracus

somebody got a savegame?

Post by baracus »

can somebody get me a savestate? for the sega version?
mine do not work anymore, so you should also tell me exactly which version and which emulator you are using...

i would need a state almost near the end somewhere before when they find the secret place (a church or something if i remember it) or just about 3/4 in the game (roughly about)

thank you very much
Jexis Lexington
Favorite Game: Probably Boktai
Kojima games owned: Let's see, I have Boktai 1, Boktai 2, played Boktai 3 translated on an emulator, Lunar Knights, played Snatcher on an emulator, actually fricken' bought the Project Melancholia SD Snatcher translation, and am quite familiar with Metal Gear through Let's Plays.
Xbox Live: JexisAgain

Re: somebody got a savegame?

Post by Jexis Lexington »

Heya, I got what you need. My emulator is Fusion364 and I have two states for you here, one at the very beginning of Act 3 and another when Gillian and Randam discover the hidden passageway under the desk on the first floor of Queens Hospital. Hopefully one of them is about where you left off.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3wg09r704nka ... s.zip?dl=0
baracus

Re: somebody got a savegame?

Post by baracus »

thanks alot
very much appreciated