snatcher and a disability

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
jadekitten

snatcher and a disability

Post by jadekitten »

hello, i am physically disabled and attempting to play snatcher for the first time. i am using kega fusion and can't even pass the forst shooting section due to my disability. is there any way to freeze the life or something? i really want to experience the game. thanks
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Re: snatcher and a disability

Post by el_ash »

jadekitten wrote:hello, i am physically disabled and attempting to play snatcher for the first time. i am using kega fusion and can't even pass the forst shooting section due to my disability. is there any way to freeze the life or something? i really want to experience the game. thanks
So you need save files then for AFTER all the shooting scenes then?
I actually have them somewhere around here...when I find them I'll post here :mrgreen:

I'll double check around for a "Trainer" around the net, but if not I might have another idea...

BTW: Welcome to JHQ! (noticed first post lol)
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
jadekitten

Post by jadekitten »

thank you, i just am leary of saves as i might have made other choices, unless it is completely linear? i tried 3 times to use cheat engine but since i don't know the initial value, there's just too many results to sift through
el_ash
Major

Post by el_ash »

jadekitten wrote:thank you, i just am leary of saves as i might have made other choices, unless it is completely linear? i tried 3 times to use cheat engine but since i don't know the initial value, there's just too many results to sift through
That may be a small problem as the game isn't %100 linear...there are minor choices that differ conversations etc., but nothing major.
I was thinking about emulation cheats etc., but I have zero knowledge in that area (legit gamer lol), but I'll look into it.

Here are the saves for Act 1 into Act 2's Start. :mrgreen:
*Has a file that lists what save slot/state is what included in the zip*

I'll upload the rest tomorrow...
Attachments
Snatcher Act 1 Saves.zip
(4.25 MiB) Downloaded 301 times
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
rabika

Post by rabika »

Hi all,

Please check the Kojima Collections forum for a couple of magazines I'm taking offers on before eBaying.

Thanks!!
el_ash
Major

Post by el_ash »

rabika wrote:Hi all,

Please check the Kojima Collections forum for a couple of magazines I'm taking offers on before eBaying.

Thanks!!

deleting this post soon...

Please post this in the correct thead, or make one for it ;)

BTW: I have the rest of the save files unless you don't need them OP?
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack