SNATCHER SEGA CD MUSIC REMAKE BY RIDA ZM

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
RIDA.ZM
Favorite Game: SNATCHER
Kojima games owned: SNATCHER, All Metal Gear, Policenauts, Lords of Shadow (1), might be some more Im not aware of.

SNATCHER SEGA CD MUSIC REMAKE BY RIDA ZM

Post by RIDA.ZM »

I always wanted to remake the music for SNATCHER, but I was afraid that I would ruin something I love. But finally just did it. Ive done 15 tracks so far, maybe more to come soon.

Here is the youtube playlist of my remakes…. hope you ENJOY!!!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ksLTsu ... RGFXFtucD3
RIDA.ZM
Kojima games owned: SNATCHER, All Metal Gear, Policenauts, Lords of Shadow (1), might be some more Im not aware of.

Re: SNATCHER SEGA CD MUSIC REMAKE BY RIDA ZM

Post by RIDA.ZM »

THANK YOUUUUUU!…. did you listen to it all? or just the Jamie one? cuz its all on a playlist ^_^ thank you thank you for taking the time. I want to share this with more people? As I know the Snatcher fan base is not a huge one!!!!!! xx
nickdaring
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by nickdaring »

A truly fantastic remix!
Reborn from the Ashes

Post by Reborn from the Ashes »

I listened to all of them. :D I think I liked Elijah's theme the most.
RIDA.ZM

Post by RIDA.ZM »

Reborn from the Ashes wrote:I listened to all of them. :D I think I liked Elijah's theme the most.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to them. Much appreciated and glad you liked it. I also have some Shadow of the Beast and other remakes too on my youtube channel. I have just started a Dark Souls "Sci Fi" remix. Ornstien and Smough will be on youtube within the next hour.

XD