Metal Gear Survive- Snatcher and Policenauts tapes!

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
nickdaring
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Metal Gear Survive- Snatcher and Policenauts tapes!

Post by nickdaring »

Pretty cool to see some ancient Kojima tracks in this game.

https://youtu.be/7KSLf6yd7Po?t=8m2s
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Re: Metal Gear Survive- Snatcher and Policenauts tapes!

Post by Artemio »

Nice, good tracks as well
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
powderehss
Favorite Game: Policenauts <3
Kojima games owned: MGS HD Collection, ZOE HD Collection, Metal Gear Rising, MGS Portable Ops, MGS Peace Walker

Post by powderehss »

Yeah, I heard about those on /vg/!
Still feel kinda sour that Konami's just teasing us fans now these days with those little nods... :cry:

I wish Kojima could have Snatcher and Policenauts back...
Like I know he and Suda51 did SDATCHER but dude... I'd love to see Gilliam and Jonathan in 3D in immersive landscapes while still in an "anime" style akin to something like Persona 5. heck just why not even just give the rights to snatcher and policenauts to ATLUS they make incredible 3d vn-style rpgs

It would be an incredible experience in 3D, being able to walk around in Neo Kobe and Beyond... Like being able to actually see angles and views that you never got to in the original games!
Spoiler:
Ex: being able to look up in Beyond and see all the little buildings way above you on the other side of the colony with The Prop for scale and just going "Wow..."
Also fun little experiences like getting to actually see Gilliam try [and fail] to eat his Neo Kobe Pizza and visiting the Neo Kobe Bio Zoo (I wanna see the baby unicorn and Dodo Birds! lol) and even having things like social links where you can hang out with characters and do things with them on the side to gain friendship and to get to know them better. i'd love to spend my time with dave, meryl and tony. i wish they were real and my friends 'cause i got almost no friends haha... sigh...

Sorry, I'm rambling. Grumble grumble.
SegaSky
Kojima games owned: SNATCHER
Policenauts
Metal Gear 1-2
Metal Gear Solid 1-V
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Metal Gear Rising
Death Stranding
PSN: SegataSkyshiro
Xbox Live: SegaSky

Post by SegaSky »

Huh. Surprised they actually did that considering what Survive even is.
powderehss wrote:Yeah, I heard about those on /vg/!heck just why not even just give the rights to snatcher and policenauts to ATLUS they make incredible 3d vn-style rpgs
Which would also make Snatcher technically a SEGA IP, which could also mean more likely rereleases of the Sega CD version.
powderehss
Kojima games owned: MGS HD Collection, ZOE HD Collection, Metal Gear Rising, MGS Portable Ops, MGS Peace Walker

Post by powderehss »

SegaSky wrote:Huh. Surprised they actually did that considering what Survive even is.
powderehss wrote:Yeah, I heard about those on /vg/!heck just why not even just give the rights to snatcher and policenauts to ATLUS they make incredible 3d vn-style rpgs
Which would also make Snatcher technically a SEGA IP, which could also mean more likely rereleases of the Sega CD version.
ayyy, maybe then there'd be a junker ga gotoku or policenaut ga gotoku too

konami blueballing us to hell and back by keeping a tight talon grip on my fav ips :x
The Chosen
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

Post by The Chosen »

Any chance someone can upload those two tracks to download?

I had a look but they're not included in the official soundtrack for Survive.
powderehss

Post by powderehss »

I would try to check YouTube if someone ripped them. They probably have.