View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 1:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Six acts? 
Runner

Post Six acts?
Kojima said that his original vision for Snatcher was six acts. How could he possibly tell this story in six acts? I think three acts was perfectly fine. I don't see how could have come up with enough material for six.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Post Re: Six acts?
He could have probably wanted to streeeetch it out more and slow down the pacing. Knowing that he's a man of detail too, probably wanted to put more into the world of Neo Kobe.

Especially when you look really into JORDAN/GAUDI's database and you pick apart all the little sections (I love always going back to read it; same with the Policenauts glossary. You always find something new that you never picked up on the last time! :P)

There's things in JORDAN that interested me that we unfortunately don't see, like the Bio-Zoo or even the Robo Musicals. I wish you could see the baby unicorn or even have a little encounter where Metal tries to get over his fear of animals. Heck, I would've even liked having the opportunity to hang out with characters too; like drinking with Randam.

Don't get me wrong though, Snatcher already is an amazing game! I just wished it was a smidgen more fleshed-out like Policenauts.

(If you would also like to have a copy of the JORDAN database, I can try uploading it here too if you want!)

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]