Six acts?

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
snatcher1988
Runner

Six acts?

Post by snatcher1988 »

Kojima said that his original vision for Snatcher was six acts. How could he possibly tell this story in six acts? I think three acts was perfectly fine. I don't see how could have come up with enough material for six.
powderehss
Favorite Game: Policenauts <3
Kojima games owned: MGS HD Collection, ZOE HD Collection, Metal Gear Rising, MGS Portable Ops, MGS Peace Walker

Re: Six acts?

Post by powderehss »

He could have probably wanted to streeeetch it out more and slow down the pacing. Knowing that he's a man of detail too, probably wanted to put more into the world of Neo Kobe.

Especially when you look really into JORDAN/GAUDI's database and you pick apart all the little sections (I love always going back to read it; same with the Policenauts glossary. You always find something new that you never picked up on the last time! :P)

There's things in JORDAN that interested me that we unfortunately don't see, like the Bio-Zoo or even the Robo Musicals. I wish you could see the baby unicorn or even have a little encounter where Metal tries to get over his fear of animals. Heck, I would've even liked having the opportunity to hang out with characters too; like drinking with Randam.

Don't get me wrong though, Snatcher already is an amazing game! I just wished it was a smidgen more fleshed-out like Policenauts.

(If you would also like to have a copy of the JORDAN database, I can try uploading it here too if you want!)