View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Playing Snatcher on mobile 

Post Playing Snatcher on mobile
Hi,

Snatcher is easily one of my favourite games and I'm looking for the best way to play it on a mobile device. At the moment I'm using MD.emu on Android and I'm getting pretty close. I'm aware the emulation is far from perfect, but I'm trying to find a way to be able to play from beginning to end including the intro.

I made my own rip of the game from my PAL disc, which hangs on the "JAPAN" part of the intro. I've tried another version that hangs on different parts of the intro, usually when Gillian is talking to Jamie. The game seems to work fine if I just skip the intro, but I'd rather not and would love the full game on the go.

Because the intro seems to hang in different places, I'm wondering if this is a problem caused by the rip of the game (perhaps audio tracks) or an unavoidable problem from the emulator itself. Has anyone got the full intro working and could I maybe solve this with a bit of trial end error since the emulator seems to have been abandoned.

I've tried others like retroarch, but it has a ridiculous file size that can't be transferred to SD card, so out of the question. Let me know your experiences as I'd love to get this working.

Thanks.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:36 pm
Runner

Post Re: Playing Snatcher on mobile
Personally, I used to emulate stuff on a PSP.

Holy shit I'm smoking in SPAAAACE! (c)AwesomeBrand

Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]