Anyone here play/a fan of Kojima's "Snatcher"?

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
normanred56

Anyone here play/a fan of Kojima's "Snatcher"?

Post by normanred56 »

It's a bit of an oldie, but I got a um... "backup" copy of the game for Sega CD for Christmas and my friends and I made a little bit of a weekly event out of working our way through it and just finished it up. Frankly, I loved it to pieces. I'm definitely into the 80's-90's anime aesthetic and the game definitely feels very "Kojima". The movie influences are of course, very obvious, but there's also a lot of easter eggs and that sense of humor I think we've come to appreciate as MGS fans. (To say nothing of the fact that there literally is a baby Metal Gear companion and a ton of other Konami/MGS references.) Anyways! just curious if there were any other fans of the game hiding out here.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Re: Anyone here play/a fan of Kojima's "Snatcher"?

Post by Artemio »

I need to replay it, it's been a long time
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]