New arranged track by MrRudi

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

New arranged track by MrRudi

Post by Artemio »

Yes, a new track is available at the Snatcher Music Archive, and I must say that it is a great piece. I've heard it justa couple of times, since the site was down and couldn't download it from the office.

I would have prefered that MrRudi himself would have announced this, but since the material was out there already, I felt the urge to post it here.

His work continues to amaze an please me, since I have close to 0 musical ability (playing Rez doesn't count, right?) and this man really is good at this.

Please post any comments here.
Last edited by Artemio on Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Ninja Kurosai
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by Ninja Kurosai »

:shock:

That was just......super amazing.....!!! :lol:
Snatcher2047
Runner
Favorite Game: SNATCHER
Kojima games owned: Snatcher
Snatcher : Pilot Disk
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Wii Friend Code: 0087516012043877
Xbox Live: Snatcher2047

Post by Snatcher2047 »

I really like it. Nice work. :D
The Kremlin : A Snatcher Fan Site, est. 2000
JustinAaron.com
MrRudi

Post by MrRudi »

Thanks for posting this Artemio :) and thanks for the positive replies so far people! It's always nice to hear your work is appreciated. This song really took me too long though, I *was* planning to do more updates but oh hell, the result is very nice if I say so myself. I had no plan when I started this track and the 70's swing-pop kind of rhythm that it turned out to have was a surprise to me too :D

Compared to the other songs I didn't improvise too much either, just a small intermezzo, mainly because the original is a very short song, I didn't want to overreact on adding stuff.