Snatcher Trivia

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Snatcher Trivia

Post by Snake Plissken »

Hi, I got a good idea to keep the forum active, some good old fashioned snatcher trivia :D

It's simple, answer the question, post post your own then. :wink: The criteria can be gampeplay, production, and themes snatcher homages or uses from pop culture, and theres many as well. :wink: The question can just be a word and the person will have to describe it's place in the game and what it means ect. lol

I'll start it off......

"OLEENS " (chuckles) I wanted to say this so bad :P
Warrior Bob

Post by Warrior Bob »

Why, it's hospital Oleen of course! Any more description would be spoilers.

Question: What's another game the musician from Snatcher has worked on?
Johnny Undaunted
Major

Re: Snatcher Trivia

Post by Johnny Undaunted »

Snake Plissken wrote: "OLEENS " (chuckles) I wanted to say this so bad :P
Oleens is a mispelled form of Queens as a result of a non-functioning neon sign. The hospital Napoleon sent Gillian to was actually called Hospital Ourin in the Japanese version.
Question: What's another game the musician from Snatcher has worked on?
Which one? The guy who did the original PC88/MSX version (Masahiro Ikariko, who also did Metal Gear 2) or Motoaki Furukawa (who did CD-ROMantic and quite a bit of Konami stuff, lincluding Policenauts).

Here's a simple question? According to the CD-ROMantic pilot disk, what is Katherine's true hair and eye color?