The Snatcher Experience gone

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Crowley
Runner

The Snatcher Experience gone

Post by Crowley »

On the Links page there's one to a page called The Snatcher Experience. That leads to a page that informs that it's moved to www.snatcher.co.uk, but that address doesn't respond. That should probably be removed from the links.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

You are right, the domain name doesn't respond now.. It did a couple of days ago, maybe something is happening. Kokee said that he'd come back with a redone site... It was one of the greatest Snatcher sites out there, and I sincerely hope it does come back. I'll wait some time and see what happens, of if Kokee himself states something here or at the Snatcher fan club.

Thanks for the heads up.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Crowley
Runner

Post by Crowley »

That's good. I've tried to access it a few times during the last couple of weeks with no response and I thought the site was gone for good.
Snatcher2047
Runner
Favorite Game: SNATCHER
Kojima games owned: Snatcher
Snatcher : Pilot Disk
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Wii Friend Code: 0087516012043877
Xbox Live: Snatcher2047

Post by Snatcher2047 »

Such a shame. That site helped me out a lot with images in the early versions of my site. Hopefully it will be back in some form in the future.
The Kremlin : A Snatcher Fan Site, est. 2000
JustinAaron.com