View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Sealed Japanese Metal Gear Solid 1 for sale 
Colonel

Post Sealed Japanese Metal Gear Solid 1 for sale
delete

Last edited by violentpig on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Post Re: Sealed Japanese Metal Gear Solid 1 for sale
Thank God, the auction ended. You're getting enough of my money, as is. :razz:

Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Captain

Shit! Thats a LOT of money!

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Colonel

Y'know what's funny, I recently posted more items WAY expensiver. I did sell a sealed MGS: VR Missions for $225 literally less than 24 hrs I won one the same exact sealed game for $78. After fees and stuff I'm up like $130 for trading copies of the game LOL!

I did sell some other items at good prices too, although most were non-Metal Gear.

What's intriguing is I had my MGS2 shareholder sealed up for $1,000 (which is ridiculous) and someone with high feedback offered me a REALLY high price close to that for it.

The only thing, since I've owned it (about 6 months ago) I've NEVER seen one sealed for sale, and it's a key part of my collection. I only listed those items to get some exposure for my website. Honestly, if it sold at $1,000 I'd probably refund the guy and say I lost it or something. I really wouldn't sell it.

My listings have turned out to be a really smart move as something sold me a HUGE MGS3 collection including another sealed shareholder version of the game for only $180!!! It includes rare posters, soundtracks, promo dvds, games, standees. I almost paid that much for my mgs3 shareholder game by itself. It's the best MGS deal I've ever gotten by far and they found me through my auctions. It nearly doubles my current MGS3 collection heh.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:06 pm
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Wow! I wish I had those kinds of deals...

Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:51 am
Captain

violentsnake wrote:
Y'know what's funny, I recently posted more items WAY expensiver. I did sell a sealed MGS: VR Missions for $225 literally less than 24 hrs I won one the same exact sealed game for $78. After fees and stuff I'm up like $130 for trading copies of the game LOL!

I did sell some other items at good prices too, although most were non-Metal Gear.

What's intriguing is I had my MGS2 shareholder sealed up for $1,000 (which is ridiculous) and someone with high feedback offered me a REALLY high price close to that for it.

The only thing, since I've owned it (about 6 months ago) I've NEVER seen one sealed for sale, and it's a key part of my collection. I only listed those items to get some exposure for my website. Honestly, if it sold at $1,000 I'd probably refund the guy and say I lost it or something. I really wouldn't sell it.

My listings have turned out to be a really smart move as something sold me a HUGE MGS3 collection including another sealed shareholder version of the game for only $180!!! It includes rare posters, soundtracks, promo dvds, games, standees. I almost paid that much for my mgs3 shareholder game by itself. It's the best MGS deal I've ever gotten by far and they found me through my auctions. It nearly doubles my current MGS3 collection heh.

Well, you a LOT luckier than I am. $78 is still a lot of money for me seeing as I don't have a job, I quit my last one which was a BIG mistake because I need money for things like that and I don't have it.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]