Sealed Japanese Metal Gear Solid 1 for sale

a.k.a. Plato's Cavern, the place to sell and trade Kojima game-related items.
No ISO/ROM/CDR buying, trading or giveaways.
Please read the Rules
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Sealed Japanese Metal Gear Solid 1 for sale

Post by violentpig »

delete
Last edited by violentpig on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
Belcher
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid
Kojima games owned: MGS, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4.
PSN: Hayai

Re: Sealed Japanese Metal Gear Solid 1 for sale

Post by Belcher »

Thank God, the auction ended. You're getting enough of my money, as is. :razz:
Commander_AK-47
Captain
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops +
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid 2
PSN: Commander_AK-47

Post by Commander_AK-47 »

Shit! Thats a LOT of money!
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

Y'know what's funny, I recently posted more items WAY expensiver. I did sell a sealed MGS: VR Missions for $225 literally less than 24 hrs I won one the same exact sealed game for $78. After fees and stuff I'm up like $130 for trading copies of the game LOL!

I did sell some other items at good prices too, although most were non-Metal Gear.

What's intriguing is I had my MGS2 shareholder sealed up for $1,000 (which is ridiculous) and someone with high feedback offered me a REALLY high price close to that for it.

The only thing, since I've owned it (about 6 months ago) I've NEVER seen one sealed for sale, and it's a key part of my collection. I only listed those items to get some exposure for my website. Honestly, if it sold at $1,000 I'd probably refund the guy and say I lost it or something. I really wouldn't sell it.

My listings have turned out to be a really smart move as something sold me a HUGE MGS3 collection including another sealed shareholder version of the game for only $180!!! It includes rare posters, soundtracks, promo dvds, games, standees. I almost paid that much for my mgs3 shareholder game by itself. It's the best MGS deal I've ever gotten by far and they found me through my auctions. It nearly doubles my current MGS3 collection heh.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

Wow! I wish I had those kinds of deals...
I gave into my fear! I gave into my pain! I sold your life to save my own. I'm a loser. I'm not the hero you thought I was! I'm nothing!
Commander_AK-47
Captain
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops +
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid 2
PSN: Commander_AK-47

Post by Commander_AK-47 »

violentsnake wrote:Y'know what's funny, I recently posted more items WAY expensiver. I did sell a sealed MGS: VR Missions for $225 literally less than 24 hrs I won one the same exact sealed game for $78. After fees and stuff I'm up like $130 for trading copies of the game LOL!

I did sell some other items at good prices too, although most were non-Metal Gear.

What's intriguing is I had my MGS2 shareholder sealed up for $1,000 (which is ridiculous) and someone with high feedback offered me a REALLY high price close to that for it.

The only thing, since I've owned it (about 6 months ago) I've NEVER seen one sealed for sale, and it's a key part of my collection. I only listed those items to get some exposure for my website. Honestly, if it sold at $1,000 I'd probably refund the guy and say I lost it or something. I really wouldn't sell it.

My listings have turned out to be a really smart move as something sold me a HUGE MGS3 collection including another sealed shareholder version of the game for only $180!!! It includes rare posters, soundtracks, promo dvds, games, standees. I almost paid that much for my mgs3 shareholder game by itself. It's the best MGS deal I've ever gotten by far and they found me through my auctions. It nearly doubles my current MGS3 collection heh.

Well, you a LOT luckier than I am. $78 is still a lot of money for me seeing as I don't have a job, I quit my last one which was a BIG mistake because I need money for things like that and I don't have it.