few things for sale

a.k.a. Plato's Cavern, the place to sell and trade Kojima game-related items.
No ISO/ROM/CDR buying, trading or giveaways.
Please read the Rules
snatchernaut
Runner
Favorite Game: snatcher

few things for sale

Post by snatchernaut »

ok heres the list (some items not kojima but thought i would offer on here first)

1.policenauts for pc-9821 - boxed and complete, great condition.

2.metal gear solid memorycard. (promotional i believe from woolworths in uk) still has its case which i believe to be hard to find with.

3. boktai for gba. boxed complete (box has seen slightly better days but is not crushed and maintains shape)

4. boktai 2 for gba. boxed complete (again box maintains shape but is a little worn.)

5.metal gear solid 4 watch (official. perfect condition watch still in wrapping and never been out of case. no 376/500 on certificate)

6.metal gear 4 bandana sealed. (mint)

7. blade runner game for pc. (mint all cds brilliant condition and all is complete)

8. from tezuka's metropolis Rock and Kenichi figure/statues. standing at roughly 8" tall each, with stands. very rare and look great.

9. few boktai and one policenauts guide books. (6 in total. sell as one lot.mint)

possibly more things to go up soon.
pictures are avaliable upon request. If your interested in any or even the lot just pm me with any offers. offers must include postage. I am in the UK so calculate for that.

thanks
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Re: few things for sale

Post by el_ash »

snatchernaut wrote:ok heres the list (some items not kojima but thought i would offer on here first)

5.metal gear solid 4 watch (official. perfect condition watch still in wrapping and never been out of case. no 376/500 on certificate)
Sounds interesting.....got any pics of it?
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
snatchernaut
Runner

Post by snatchernaut »

send me a pm with an email address and i can send photos.

thanks
snatchernaut
Runner

Post by snatchernaut »

ok so had a bit of response but here are some prices i was looking for, and am adding some more items.
cars broke and needs a fix and i havent the money for it, typical just after christmas.
also i got a new camera for christmas so photos can be made and sent to you.
o and you can make offers. i may accept.

1.policenauts for pc-9821 - boxed and complete, great condition. (£100)

2.metal gear solid memorycard. (promotional i believe from woolworths in uk) still has its case which i believe to be hard to find with. (£25)

3. boktai for gba. boxed complete (box has seen slightly better days but is not crushed and maintains shape) (£20)

4. boktai 2 for gba. boxed complete (again box maintains shape but is a little worn.) (£20 or £35 for both)

5.metal gear solid 4 watch (official. perfect condition watch still in wrapping and never been out of case. no 376/500 on certificate) (£200)

6.metal gear 4 bandana sealed. (mint) (£10)

7. blade runner game for pc. (mint all cds brilliant condition and all is complete) (£20)

8. snatcher for sega cd (pal mint condition complete) (£160)

9. figure mate metal gear 4 sweet snake female figures konami style (boxed never opened) (£50)

think thats it for now, but please pm me if your interested at all.
thanks guys