View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Looking for Policenauts PC-9821 

Post Looking for Policenauts PC-9821
Looking for a complete(CD, system disk, manual and box in good condition) copy of Policenauts for the PC-9821 to complete my collection. I already have the PS1, 3DO and Saturn versions. Does anyone have one to sell or know of anywhere I can get one? I have been looking on Yahoo Auctions Japan and eBay for a couple of weeks and haven't seen a copy of this particular version pop up. Looking at past listings on eBay, someone on eBay had a listing up for $420 last month but it didn't sell. I can afford that if I have to, I tried messaging the guy offering him $150 for it considering it didn't sell, but no dice.

Thanks!

Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:21 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Looking for Policenauts PC-9821
You'll have to wait longer in YAJ. I usually keep an eye on items there, and have done so for several years. that particular version shows up around twice a year.

[Junker HQ]

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Looking for Policenauts PC-9821
Thanks, I was afraid of that alright! I'll just wait it out, I've been checking a few sites daily and will keep on doing so. eBay can be useful sometimes, there was a copy of SD Snatcher up yesterday.

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]