Looking for Policenauts PC-9821

a.k.a. Plato's Cavern, the place to sell and trade Kojima game-related items.
No ISO/ROM/CDR buying, trading or giveaways.
Please read the Rules
LambertAdams
Kojima games owned: Policenauts,
Snatcher,
Metal Gear Solid 2,3
Zone of the Enders 2

Looking for Policenauts PC-9821

Post by LambertAdams »

Looking for a complete(CD, system disk, manual and box in good condition) copy of Policenauts for the PC-9821 to complete my collection. I already have the PS1, 3DO and Saturn versions. Does anyone have one to sell or know of anywhere I can get one? I have been looking on Yahoo Auctions Japan and eBay for a couple of weeks and haven't seen a copy of this particular version pop up. Looking at past listings on eBay, someone on eBay had a listing up for $420 last month but it didn't sell. I can afford that if I have to, I tried messaging the guy offering him $150 for it considering it didn't sell, but no dice.

Thanks!
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Re: Looking for Policenauts PC-9821

Post by Artemio »

You'll have to wait longer in YAJ. I usually keep an eye on items there, and have done so for several years. that particular version shows up around twice a year.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
LambertAdams
Kojima games owned: Policenauts,
Snatcher,
Metal Gear Solid 2,3
Zone of the Enders 2

Re: Looking for Policenauts PC-9821

Post by LambertAdams »

Thanks, I was afraid of that alright! I'll just wait it out, I've been checking a few sites daily and will keep on doing so. eBay can be useful sometimes, there was a copy of SD Snatcher up yesterday.