Junker HQ
http://forums.junkerhq.net/

PRIMUS.
http://forums.junkerhq.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1044
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Junker_05 [ Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:23 am ]
Post subject:  PRIMUS.

No, I'm not talking about Transformers here. They suck dick and they're for little kids and big nerds. Who likes Primus?

Primus Sucks forever! ^_^

Author:  Rick Deckard [ Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:30 am ]
Post subject: 

Do you fancy telling those not in the know who and what Primus is, first of all? Shirley that'd be the sensible thing?

Author:  Junker_05 [ Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:38 am ]
Post subject: 

No-one here listens to the very alternative yet awesome sounds of Primus...?

Add me on MySpace. Listen to the song playing on it. *sigh*

www.myspace.com/jessesfreakinmyspace

You've got the right MySpace profile if there's a picture of a teddy with a gun.

Author:  Rick Deckard [ Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:56 am ]
Post subject: 

The song wouldn't start, but I'm going to make a crass assumption based on nothing and say it isn't very good anyway. Heh, 'alternative'... to what?! Surely everything's an alternative to something. If you want a recommendation, go off and listen to any song the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band ever made, because they're all brilliant. I'll upload some when I can be bothered, but they shouldn't be too difficult to find.

Author:  Junker_05 [ Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:06 am ]
Post subject: 

"Alternative" to all the commercial shit. E.G, Jet (The Shitty Beatles), any rap, "soul" or R'n'B, pop.

Why must you always leave fuming comments on these forum boards?

And no, it's pretty sweet song. Those of you who played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 will remember "Jerry Was A Racecar Driver"

Author:  87th [ Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Calling The Beatles "shitty" is pretty much dismissing the source of every major change made to Rock'n'Roll music in the last fourty five years. Yes, that includes movements that helped create Primus' style.

Author:  Junker_05 [ Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:48 am ]
Post subject: 

Oh, no, no, no! I love The Beatles! That's my nickname for the horrible rock band Jet. I don't know if America had got them over their, but on every radio station, they flog their new awful single. They try to look and sort of sound like The Beatles, hence the name The Shitty Beatles.

Author:  OtakupunkX [ Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:14 am ]
Post subject: 

They're not as big a deal over here. I don't like them.

Author:  87th [ Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

All is forgiven, then.

Author:  Junker_05 [ Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:06 am ]
Post subject: 

So, you guys don't like Primus much, I take it?

Author:  87th [ Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:53 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm quite indifferent, to be honest.

Author:  OtakupunkX [ Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:33 am ]
Post subject: 

While we're on the subject of music, I have to say that I really, really like Joy Division. Granted, this is on a Kojima forum, so that's probably not that big of a surprise, but they're really good.

Author:  Zugzwang [ Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:39 pm ]
Post subject:  PRIMUS.

87th wrote:
Calling The Beatles "shitty" is pretty much dismissing the source of every major change made to Rock'n'Roll music in the last fourty five years.

From a musical standpoint: The Beatles were "shitty". Primus are awesome, by the way.

First post, guys/girls; how is everybody?

Author:  87th [ Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PRIMUS.

Zugzwang wrote:
87th wrote:
Calling The Beatles "shitty" is pretty much dismissing the source of every major change made to Rock'n'Roll music in the last forty five years.

From a musical standpoint: The Beatles were "shitty". Primus are awesome, by the way.

First post, guys/girls; how is everybody?


Welcome to the forums, and all, but introducing yourself with a seemingly unfounded attack on something as universally loved as The Beatles is breaking a big taboo. I'm a big fan of their later albums myself, but I'll not hold a grudge against you for being vocal about your conflicting opinion.

Author:  JunkerMike [ Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:57 am ]
Post subject: 

Junker_05 wrote:
No-one here listens to the very alternative yet awesome sounds of Primus...?

Add me on MySpace. Listen to the song playing on it. *sigh*

www.myspace.com/jessesfreakinmyspace

You've got the right MySpace profile if there's a picture of a teddy with a gun.


Wait a second, you start off a thread and say they suck, but then in your next reply, you say they're awesome?

Author:  Henry Spencer [ Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PRIMUS.

87th wrote:
Zugzwang wrote:
87th wrote:
Calling The Beatles "shitty" is pretty much dismissing the source of every major change made to Rock'n'Roll music in the last forty five years.

From a musical standpoint: The Beatles were "shitty". Primus are awesome, by the way.

First post, guys/girls; how is everybody?


Welcome to the forums, and all, but introducing yourself with a seemingly unfounded attack on something as universally loved as The Beatles is breaking a big taboo. I'm a big fan of their later albums myself, but I'll not hold a grudge against you for being vocal about your conflicting opinion.


Agreed, it's not off to a good start, then. :mad:

:grin:

Author:  Zugzwang [ Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

JunkerMike wrote:
Wait a second, you start off a thread and say they suck, but then in your next reply, you say they're awesome?

It used to be the band's catchphrase, rofl.

87th wrote:
Welcome to the forums... I'll not hold a grudge against you for being vocal about your conflicting opinion.

Thanks.

Author:  JunkerMike [ Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:37 am ]
Post subject: 

Zugzwang wrote:
JunkerMike wrote:
Wait a second, you start off a thread and say they suck, but then in your next reply, you say they're awesome?

It used to be the band's catchphrase, rofl.
Thanks.


Oh, okay

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/