Chadwardenn gets pwnt even more.

Discussion for anything non-gaming.
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Chadwardenn gets pwnt even more.

Post by JunkerMike »

This isn't recent, but this is one of the video responses I've recently seen to that annoying fanboy "Chadwardenn":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb5ElZTsyZs

And this guy and Armake21 pretty much summed up what a dumbass this Chadwardenn guy is. And this one is great too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aub2MBnkh-E

For those that don't know who Chadwardenn is, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LceCPO1ys

Just another fanboy shooting off his mouth kissing Sony's ass saying how "PS3 GOT DA F*KEN GAMEZ, BITCH!". What does PS3 have again? The only game on the PS3 I like right now is that Sonic The Hedgehog game, which is also on the 360. I'm not dissing the PS3, but I mean, right now, there is NOTHING on it! My mother bought it just because of the BluRay, and I didn't even ask to buy one. I thought I'd buy a BluRay disc just to try it out. I bought, Lethal Weapon. The very first one:

There's violence and explosions in that movie. I watched it, and I didn't really notice anything different from the quality of a DVD. It looks exactly the same. Anyway, moving on. What's on the PS3? Resistance? Another BORING military themed game that's been done before. My brother rented it once (he's obsessed with military-ish stuff apparently), and I don't see what the fuss is all about. Virtua Fighter 5? To be honest, I don't give a rat's ass about Virtua Fighter anymore. When it first came out I did, because it was all 3D and shit, when they made a 4th installment, they had gone too far. I don't know what Killzone 2 is, but I've heard from a few people that it looks NOTHING like the trailer Sony showed. Now let's look at the Wii and the 360:

Not only does the Wii have these games:

Excite Truck
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Sonic And The Secret Rings
Twilight Princess
There's a new Pilotwings coming out for it
And lots of others

Anyway, not only does the Wii have those games, but The Wii also has the VIRTUAL CONSOLE, which lets you play old school Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, fuck, even the TurboGrafx-16! I even heard that Neo Geo and Sega Saturn might get brought to it! Look at this:

This is fuckin' T-M-N-motherfucking-T. It's on the Wii AND the 360. Not on PS3, and probably never will be. Now the 360, I haven't had a chance to play yet, but my brother does have one, and it looks like a nice console. You can even hook an iPod or a ZUNE up to it! I don't think you can do that with a PS3. And this Chadwardenn guy, he seems to only care about the PS3 exclusives. When somebody mentioned that Devil May Cry 4 was no longer PS3 exclusive, he was something like "I dun care about dat DMC4 BUUUU-SHEEEEEEE." or something. Plus I heard that alot of Sony fanboys got all pissed off when they found this out, and were like "WAAAAA! WAAAAA! WHY!? WHY GOD WHY!? WHY ISN'T DMC4 EXCLUSIVE TO PS3 ANYMORE!? WHY OH WHY!?" Hmmm, maybe it's because Capcom realizes that the Wii and the 360 are in the lead, and they want to develop the game for the most successful console(s). Again, this isn't a flame on Sony, I'm just trying to do my best to point something out and chip in my two cents. Plus graphics and technology don't necessarily make a game good. It's possible for a game to have graphics that are DYNAMITE, ASS KICKING, OUT OF THIS WORLD, but in the end just sucks. I think it has happened before, but nothing in particular I know off the top of my head. Armake21 made that clear too. I mean, look at the 3D0. The problems with that are the reasons why the PS3 isn't doing very good right now. Plus, a format doesn't necessarily make a game good either. For example, the Philips CD-i. I wanted to get one of those things SO BAD as a kid. I never did get one though, but looking back, I don't really care, because I don't think many of the games on there would've lived up to it. Plus the CD-i had those crappy Zelda games might I add. From what I remember back in my youth, 65% of the games on the CD-i weren't even games, they were just like movies. I don't remember all the CD-i titles though, because it's been years though. I only remember a small few. I wouldn't have bought a game system just for like one or two good games. Armake21 made a good point in his video response. I think he was right when he said that the NES is the shit. Because the NES had LOTS of classic games on it. Fuck, the NES might even be the greatest console of all time. It didn't head in the same path as the Atari 2600, that's for sure. And to back up that better graphics doesn't necessarily mean better games. Take a look at the Sega Master System. Now I admire Sega alot, and the Master System I will admit had some of the best graphics for the time, but the problem is that most of the games on it were pretty boring. There were a few good SMS games though. Heck, I even bought a Power Base Converter for my Genesis in the Winter of 2004 so I could play SMS cartridges on it. And I'm not saying that better graphics can't make a game good, I'm just saying that it doesn't necessarily mean a game is good. *sigh* Alright, I need to take a break, I think typing this made me exhausted.
Last edited by JunkerMike on Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Console wars.. yawn...
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by JunkerMike »

Snatcher wrote:Console wars.. yawn...
LOL, tell me about it.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

regarding your edit on the post... if you don't notice the difference between blu ray or HD-DVD and regular DVD, you need better A/V equipment.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]