|Favorite Songs thread
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ratperson665 [ Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:18 am ]|
|Post subject:||Favorite Songs thread|
Ok. Here goes. What are everyones favorite songs, what bands are they by and why are they your favorites? List 'em here.
My top 10 are:
1. Losing My Religion (REM) I chose this as my all time favorite song not just because it's by my favorite group and that it's just the best song I've ever heard. Although both of those statements are true the big reason I love this one the most is because of It's meaning. As far as I'm concerned this song is about having fallen for someone and wanting to tell her you're in love with her while knowing she doesn't return your feelings. I'm in that very situation right now so this song means more than ever.
2. Wake Me up When September Ends (Green Day) Let me make one thing clear. I usually HATE Green Day! In my opinion there almost always the very definition of style over substance! Just electric guitars and screaming! This song is the exception to the rule! It's sweet, moving, sad and very very powerful!
3. Pipes of Peace (Wings) My mom loves this song and when I was little I used to listen to it a lot with her. It's an amazing song with a great message of hope.
4. The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight (REM) The most uplifting track on Automatic for The People!! Full of humor and fun!
5. Dentist (from the musical Little shop of Horrors) Steve Martin dances around in an Elvis wig and wheres a dentist smock under a black leather jacket! Funniest song in the film!!
6. That's Happiness (from the musical The Happiness Of The Katakuris) I won't spoil why I love this one. see the film and you'll get it.
7. Nightswimming (REM) A wonderful song about cherished Memories.
8. Find the River (REM) The kind of song that just makes you want to stop and smell the roses.
9. Space Odyssey (David Bowie) I don't know what it is about this song. There's just something about it that I really like.
10. Welcome to The Machine (Pink Floyd) This song is great! And it always reminds me of Blade Runner when I hear it! I can't say why.
|Author:||Solidé [ Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:46 am ]|
Well there is many...
Here are my all time favorites.
Gary Jules - Mad World
Nine Inch Nails – Right Where It Belongs
Alizée – Gourmandises
Alizée - Moi.... Lolita
Alizée - A Countre Courant
Natasha Farrow – Calling to the Night
浜崎あゆみ(Ayumi Hamasaki) – evolution
日比野則彦 (Norihiko Hibino) – Against This World
Gackt – kimi no tame ni dekiru koto
Gackt – Noesis
Gackt – Dispar
Laura Pausini – Non C'é
Laura Pausini - E Ritorno Da Te
Vanessa-Mae – Art Of War
Nightwish - The Kinslayer
Nightwish - She is my Sin
Mylène Farmer – Désenchantée
Mylène Farmer – California
Moi dix Mois – Deus Ex Machina
Moi dix Mois – Eternally Beyond
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group