Twinbee Yahho - Pro Fusion!!!!

Discussion for anything non-gaming.
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Twinbee Yahho - Pro Fusion!!!!

Post by JunkerMike »

Man, I thought I was over my Twinbee kick, but I'm not. XD Anyway, so just a few minutes ago, I decided to go over to KH Insider (I'm sure you've heard of it), and check out some Twinbee MP3's, and one of the MP3 sets I found was for "Twinbee Yahho - Pro Fusion". Great re-arranged versions of the tunes in Twinbee Yahho! Not only are these re-arranged versions of the BGM's awesome, but another thing that really intrigues me is that two of the players on this album are Motoaki Furukawa and Tappi Iwase, who did the music for the Sega CD version of Lethal Enforcers. Plus without even knowing that they worked on that game, you could probably recognize them by their playing! Man, Furukawa's a good guitar player. And Iwase's a good keyboardist. XD This is also cool to see there's a connection to Twinbee and LE other than the fact that they were both made by the same company! XD Be funny if they had LE references in a Twinbee game, like that whole stage in Jikkyou Oshiberi Parodius which was completely LE themed. Anyway, if you're a Twinbee fan, and you go onto KH Insider looking for a good Twinbee disc to get, this is one of many I recommend!

ImageImage