View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Climategate: greatest scandal/conspiracy in modern science? 
General

Post Re: Climategate: greatest scandal/conspiracy in modern science?
I don't think anyone will argue that pollution is a good thing, but I think we have to begin by asking if the danger, if true, warrants the solutions being proposed. They smell like an excuse for increased taxation and control, not to mention their effect on the developing world (and an already crippled global economy).

Intuitively, I don't believe the people really pushing this agenda -- the likes of Al Gore -- care about the environment. I believe the earth's climate is cyclical, and any warming we are seeing right now is due to that.

And what would the implementation of Copenhagen achieve, after all the money spent? Apparently a reduction of one-fiftieth of one Celsius degree.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 am
Captain

Marc wrote:
I don't think anyone will argue that pollution is a good thing, but I think we have to begin by asking if the danger, if true, warrants the solutions being proposed. They smell like an excuse for increased taxation and control, not to mention their effect on the developing world (and an already crippled global economy).

Intuitively, I don't believe the people really pushing this agenda -- the likes of Al Gore -- care about the environment. I believe the earth's climate is cyclical, and any warming we are seeing right now is due to that.

And what would the implementation of Copenhagen achieve, after all the money spent? Apparently a reduction of one-fiftieth of one Celsius degree.

THANK YOU!

Anubis wrote:
Please, point this lie out to me, or at least back up your claim that it is a lie with some kind of research.

I did already but I'll restate myself again just for you. The Great Global Warming Swindle.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Runner

Im not to worried about global warming cause its gonna happen naturally with or without us.
But as far as making green cars, having less emissions and less gasses in the air Im all for it. I would like some fresher air; in the last 5 years were I live the air has gone to shit. And the oceans
have gone to shit but that has little to do with the air or climate. I want to have fish around to eat damnit.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2