Report issues here

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
kotu
Favorite Game: Metal Gear

Re: Report issues here

Post by kotu »

leoleaflee wrote:Thanks for the centro estetico Pavia patch. I have the problem in game playing.
I'm using the patched CD-R in the real Saturn. The picture is freezing in "PRESS START BUTTON" when I press the button.

1. The checksums of ISO File including CRC-32 MD5 SHA-1 are all correct.
2. CD-R is burned using the CUE files with ImgBurn.
3. The Saturn is JAPAN Version of HST-3200.
4. The Cartridge is Pseudo Saturn Kai Lite V6.074 of Game Loader CWX (PS 0.831).
I do not know why but I also have the same discourse with the game, not always, however, sometimes
Attachments
start.jpg
start.jpg (29.32 KiB) Viewed 5648 times
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Please try with a different cd-r
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Statictrance
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: All of em really.
PSN: statictrance
Xbox Live: statictrance

Anyone out there?

Post by Statictrance »

Hey there - trying to get the Saturn version patched and keep running into a weird issue... I've tried running it every way I can (even renaming the Xdelta to a different name, confirming the names match, etc...) but I can't get it to run. Is there a known issue on win11? It's definitely there, in the correct folder, with the right syntax I swear. (I've patched my PSX version years ago without problems, I promise I'm not crazy)

''xdelta.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.'
Jexis Lexington
Favorite Game: Probably Boktai
Kojima games owned: Let's see, I have Boktai 1, Boktai 2, played Boktai 3 translated on an emulator, Lunar Knights, played Snatcher on an emulator, actually fricken' bought the Project Melancholia SD Snatcher translation, and am quite familiar with Metal Gear through Let's Plays.
Xbox Live: JexisAgain

Post by Jexis Lexington »

Try running compatability mode? I haven't checked here in ages surprised to see someone lol and haven't tried patching the Saturn version myself but I'll give it a try tomorrow and see if I can run in to your issue.

Also post a step by step of what you're trying and fullscreen screenshots of your errors.

As an aside I'm streaming Snatcher at twitch.tv/JexisLexington on Friday nights so message me there further if you'd like as I check that more frequently.