Problems with the patch

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
best name ever
Second Lieutenant
Favorite Game: Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel and Boktai

Re: Problems with the patch

Post by best name ever »

tedster13 wrote:Hi the emulator is working and so is the p.nauts iso, thanks, how do you save the game on the emulator and how do you play it with a mouse or controller, thanks again.
YEEEEEEEEESSS! You got it working! Now I can rest in peace. And to get the mouse working just go to "config" then go to "game pad" then go to “port1” then "pad1" and then copy the settings I have. here is a picture. Then start the game and press F5 and the mouse will work. :mrgreen: And saving the game is the same as saving on the PS1 just right click and go to system and then go to save
Attachments
game pad settings.bmp
game pad settings.bmp (916.72 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!
tedster13
Favorite Game: shenmue
Kojima games owned: Metal gear solid twin snakes/metal gear acid one and two and others.

Post by tedster13 »

Done it can now use mouse and save. When disc one ends, i will click on the p.nauts2. english, patch.

So, thanks again.
best name ever
Second Lieutenant
Favorite Game: Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel and Boktai

Post by best name ever »

tedster13 wrote:Done it can now use mouse and save. When disc one ends, i will click on the p.nauts2. english, patch.

So, thanks again.
Your welcome I hope you enjoy the game as much as I did :mrgreen:
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!
GrayFoxN312
Favorite Game: stuff
Kojima games owned: Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid series
PSN: msn3107

Post by GrayFoxN312 »

Having a terrible time with the first disk,

I've patched it but the trouble is burning it. Idk if the problem is whether I have a 700mb disks or faulty 800mb cds or if the speed isn't right because I try all the different burn speeds on memorex disks and it only gets to a black screen. I push the buttons but nothing works it just refuses to. the 2nd disk on the other hand works fine.