Emulator Help

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
A.G.
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid

Emulator Help

Post by A.G. »

I followed all the instructions on the site and it's still not working! Can someone please help me set up the emulator? What do I need to select for all the options to maket he game work?
METAL GEAR FOREVER 2001-2010
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Re: Emulator Help

Post by el_ash »

A.G. wrote:I followed all the instructions on the site and it's still not working! Can someone please help me set up the emulator? What do I need to select for all the options to maket he game work?
First off : What Emulator?
If you provided some more information then maybe someone could help you... :mrgreen:
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
best name ever
Second Lieutenant
Favorite Game: Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel and Boktai

Re: Emulator Help

Post by best name ever »

I think its safe to assume that he is talking about ePSXe. I made tutorial on how to set it all up a while back. here it is:

1. First thing you need to do is download Scph1001 PS1 BIO (Google it)

2. Then you need the right sound and video plugins witch I have as an attachment (Put the files in the plugins folder in the folder for ePSXe)

3. Then you need to configure your sound and video plugins there is a picture of what they should look like on the bottom of the screen

4. Then just use the default CD rom plugin that comes with ePSXe

5. Then click on “File” then click on “run iso” and then click on the patched iso you made for the first disk.
Attachments
video set.bmp
video set.bmp (676.72 KiB) Viewed 2140 times
sound set.bmp
sound set.bmp (466.32 KiB) Viewed 2140 times
Plugins.zip
(198.78 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!