Konami's latest community poll

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
DarkTetsuya
Runner

Konami's latest community poll

Post by DarkTetsuya »

Konami's latest question was 'who would you rather hire as a detective, Gilian Seed (snatcher) or Jonathan Ingram?'

I mean surely, whoever came up with that knew that Policenauts was primarily import-only.... unless he or she knew about you guys.

I'll admit it kinda rubbed me the wrong way because they probably also knew Policenauts has yet to see an official US release.

I do wonder if they also have something up their sleeve.... not that I'm getting my hopes up but you never know.
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Re: Konami's latest community poll

Post by el_ash »

Yeah, it is very suspicious.... :mrgreen:
Considering both games haven't gotten a re-release in over 10+ years and that Snatcher was a failure in the USA to them, and Policenauts's US release was canned by them.
So most Konami fans probably don't even know who those characters are unless they are fans like us!
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
DarkTetsuya
Runner

Post by DarkTetsuya »

el_ash wrote:Yeah, it is very suspicious.... :mrgreen:
Considering both games haven't gotten a re-release in over 10+ years and that Snatcher was a failure in the USA to them, and Policenauts's US release was canned by them.
So most Konami fans probably don't even know who those characters are unless they are fans like us!
Yeah, that seemed to be the vibe I was getting from the posts that weren't 'RE-RELEASE NAO KTHX'. So maybe they're up to something? I'm still extremely skeptical, though.

But I figured it was right up your guys' alley so I thought I'd tip you off about it.
The Chosen
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

Post by The Chosen »

Got a link to the poll? Ta.
DarkTetsuya
Runner

Post by DarkTetsuya »

Not sure how well a facebook link's going to work but:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pho ... 0&comments