Junker HQ
http://forums.junkerhq.net/

Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?
http://forums.junkerhq.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3101
Page 1 of 1

Author:  AssyriansGodHand [ Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:55 am ]
Post subject:  Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

I want to get the actual game as Iam collector. Is there anyone here sell on Ebay brand new Policenauts for a good price? I will buy it. I found one seller he asking 107 and there is no way the game is worth that much and I gave him offer 50 but he asked for 80 which I refused.

Author:  best name ever [ Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

There hasn't been a physical print run for Policenauts in well over a decade. Brand new prices are going to fetch that much wherever you look.
I would just settle for a one that's like new, which you can get for 20-30.

Author:  AssyriansGodHand [ Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

Thanks for the info. And also one question. Which version of Policenauts has the English language? My friend is telling its for Sega CD or Sega Saturn?

Author:  TechNoir [ Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

>Sega CD
>Policenauts
lolwut

All versions are Japanese, but the PS1 version has a translation patch.

Author:  best name ever [ Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

Yeah, as TechNoir said, Policenauts was never released outside of Japan. Though there is an unofficial English translation patch for the PlayStation version of the game; made by Artemio Urbina, Marc Laidlaw and Michael Sawyer (with Artemio being the man that owns this site).

I don't know where your friend is getting this Sega CD and Saturn release info. Maybe he's getting it confused with Snatcher (that would explain the Sega CD bit).

Author:  AssyriansGodHand [ Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

TechNoir wrote:
>Sega CD
>Policenauts
lolwut

All versions are Japanese, but the PS1 version has a translation patch.

I told him that and he seems confused. lol

Author:  AssyriansGodHand [ Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

best name ever wrote:
Yeah, as TechNoir said, Policenauts was never released outside of Japan. Though there is an unofficial English translation patch for the PlayStation version of the game; made by Artemio Urbina, Marc Laidlaw and Michael Sawyer (with Artemio being the man that owns this site).

I don't know where your friend is getting this Sega CD and Saturn release info. Maybe he's getting it confused with Snatcher (that would explain the Sega CD bit).

I know man I kept telling him as I kept searching and searching for the Sega CD version and there wasn't any. I will get my PS1 system modded and work on that patch thing to get it done. By next week I will get the the game and the system so I will play Policenauts in English.

Author:  The Chosen [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

An English version was planned on the Saturn, and even had promotional boxart, but it was scrapped due to development problems.

Author:  AssyriansGodHand [ Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

The Chosen wrote:
An English version was planned on the Saturn, and even had promotional boxart, but it was scrapped due to development problems.

You are right I was reading about it. I wish they would rebuild the game for PS4 or PS3 running at 1080p it will look great.

Author:  metalrex [ Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

theres plenty of japanese sellers arround, i got mine brandnew ps1 version for about 30 bucks,
but you need to set the search settings to world wide, also the shipping is expensive from japan

Author:  AssyriansGodHand [ Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who sell on Ebay Policenauts?

metalrex wrote:
theres plenty of japanese sellers arround, i got mine brandnew ps1 version for about 30 bucks,
but you need to set the search settings to world wide, also the shipping is expensive from japan

I got one it was in mint condition long time ago and couldn't find any new one. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/