There should be a Policenauts/Cop Rock mash-up

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
Jexis Lexington
Favorite Game: Probably Boktai
Kojima games owned: Let's see, I have Boktai 1, Boktai 2, played Boktai 3 translated on an emulator, Lunar Knights, played Snatcher on an emulator, actually fricken' bought the Project Melancholia SD Snatcher translation, and am quite familiar with Metal Gear through Let's Plays.
Xbox Live: JexisAgain

There should be a Policenauts/Cop Rock mash-up

Post by Jexis Lexington »

I mean, it would be perfect. Cop Rock's tacky late 80s-early 90s aesthetic would gel perfectly with Policenauts, and who can't imagine Jonathan Ingram and Ed Brown breaking out into song in harmony about the dangers of Narc? If no else volunteers to make a shitty AMV of Policenauts cutscenes to Cop Rock's theme Under the Gun, then I guess I'm just going to have to do it myself someday.
Jexis Lexington
Favorite Game: Probably Boktai
Kojima games owned: Let's see, I have Boktai 1, Boktai 2, played Boktai 3 translated on an emulator, Lunar Knights, played Snatcher on an emulator, actually fricken' bought the Project Melancholia SD Snatcher translation, and am quite familiar with Metal Gear through Let's Plays.
Xbox Live: JexisAgain

Re: There should be a Policenauts/Cop Rock mash-up

Post by Jexis Lexington »

You know what honestly I'm glad no one replied to this. It was very late and I was very sleep deprived when I posted this and I'm glad no one indulged my finals-induced shitposting.

Yet, for the record, I will still stand by that that mash-up would be great.
powderehss
Favorite Game: Policenauts <3
Kojima games owned: MGS HD Collection, ZOE HD Collection, Metal Gear Rising, MGS Portable Ops, MGS Peace Walker

Re: There should be a Policenauts/Cop Rock mash-up

Post by powderehss »

What about... Policenauts... Cop Rock AND Lethal Weapon?!
It'd be like Kingdom Hearts but actually good