View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Foreign translations and patch status. Help required. 

Post Foreign translations and patch status. Help required.
Good evening everyone. Sorry I haven't updated the posts around here after the forum's backup, I've been having one hell of a year.

There's been a few developments over the last months. I've been contacted by two outside parties regarding an attempt on a Russian translation for Policenauts, but I remember someone on this forum contacted me as well. I honestly don't remember who was, so if you can show around here, I'd really appreciate it.

SaturnAR; the main programmer for Policenauts' Saturn patch, is MIA. I've got all the source code dating from the remnants of PSX's programming by Slowbeef, but it's a mess of folders, information, and I don't know what licence is required.

I want to release all the source code as promised, but I also need help finishing the tools. I currently need help for porting the Saturn texts to PSX automatically (With some sort of dictionary), re-researching some stuff that got lost in PSX (Like hacking graphics), and finishing the research on other areas as well (The ability of modifying audios and editing the audio packages).

Anyone around that can help me out with this one?

Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:31 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Foreign translations and patch status. Help required.
As you might know, I am interested in helping. But am currently swamped with work and other projects, if nobody else shows up, I can rise to the challenge in a few months.

[Junker HQ]

Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:13 am
Profile WWW

It sounds really cool!
But... I don't really know anything when it comes to hacking unfortunately... ;;

Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:27 pm
Runner

I haven't been around here for a while, but yes, I was the one who contacted you a long time ago. I'll be sending you a PM - if you're still interested, we'll discuss it further there.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]