Policenauts Konami Collection Card pull rates

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
Favorite Game: policenauts lol

Policenauts Konami Collection Card pull rates

Post by 1827492 »

Hello forums. I have a possibly obscure inquiry.

I've currently been on an adventure trying to collect a full set of the Policenauts Konami Collection Card cards. I've bought a couple packs here and there and some single cards. So I was wondering if there's been any confirmation (whether from Konami or collectors) about how the cards are seeded into packs or the pull rates. Such as: if you buy a sealed box of the packs, will you get every card in the set? As well, how many Special Cards will you get in a box or what are the chances of getting one from single packs? (Those are my worst fear, I feel like I'll never get all of them)

If anyone knows anything about this that'd be pretty helpful.
Thiagoros

Re: Policenauts Konami Collection Card pull rates

Post by Thiagoros »

1827492 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:06 pm Hello forums. I have a possibly obscure inquiry.

I've currently been on an adventure trying to collect a full set of the Policenauts Konami Collection Card cards. I've bought a couple packs here and there and some single cards. So I was wondering if there's been any confirmation (whether from Konami or collectors) about how the cards are seeded into packs or the pull rates. Such as: if you buy a sealed box of the packs, will you get every card in the set? As well, how many Special Cards will you get in a box or what are the chances of getting one from single packs? (Those are my worst fear, I feel like I'll never get all of them)

If anyone knows anything about this that'd be pretty helpful.
Embarking on the Policenauts Konami Collection Card adventure is exciting! Regarding pull rates and box guarantees, confirmation from Konami or fellow collectors would indeed be valuable. If anyone has insights on how cards are seeded in packs, chances of completing the set, or probabilities of obtaining Special Cards, sharing this information would greatly help fellow enthusiasts. Happy collecting!
SegaSky
Kojima games owned: SNATCHER
Policenauts
Metal Gear 1-2
Metal Gear Solid 1-V
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Metal Gear Rising
Death Stranding
PSN: SegataSkyshiro
Xbox Live: SegaSky

Re: Policenauts Konami Collection Card pull rates

Post by SegaSky »

I bought both the Snatcher and Policenauts boxes and neither one gave me a full set, so you'll still have to hunt some down.

I actually have some extras I'm trying to get rid of. If you'd like, we could work out a deal. :)