I kinda got it to work!

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
Nick
Favorite Game: Policenauts
Kojima games owned: Silent Hill
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Zone of the Enders
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner
Policenauts PSN Version
Death Stranding
PSN: NickM1993

I kinda got it to work!

Post by Nick »

Hello, I asked a few months back if anyone was willing to sell a translated version of Policenauts for PS1 and after A while I did some searching and found someone in my area to help burn the translated version on to some CD-Rs for me and they worked!!!!... Well kinda, I am running into a minor problem after an extended time of playing the game, the game freezes for a few seconds and a symbol of a disc and clock pop up on the screen in the bottom right corner. Then just after a few short seconds the game just goes right back to normal or where it left off. So it just freezes for like 3-4 seconds and kicks back in again. I was wondering if anyone has any solutions or answers to this problem. I would like a clean/fluid playthrough of the game but its not even that big of a problem. I'm just really really happy and excited it all worked out! I also just wanted to thank all the people who worked on the patch itself! This game is awesome! I'm suprised it was never released outside of Japan! Thanks again! :mrgreen: