Policenauts English script dump

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
Jules451
Favorite Game: Thief: The Dark Project
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2

Policenauts English script dump

Post by Jules451 »

Hello everyone. First of all, forgive me if this question has already been asked. After having played (and loved!) the English-translated version of Policenauts for the PS1, I've been really eager to play the PC98 version because of its (IMO) superior visuals. However, I've always been put off by the lack of an English translation. After a while, I decided to settle on just playing the Japanese version and reading the English translation separately...only to find out that there wasn't any available outside of being directly patched in one of the console versions. Would it be possible to make it publicly available in plain text form? The alternative would be to simultaneously play the PC98 version and watch a playthrough of the translated version on YouTube...which would be far from an ideal solution.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate having it to make playing the PC98 version a more comfortable experience. Of course, apologies if there actually is a reason not to have published it in such a form.