Policenauts Sega Saturn trailer

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
Wesker

Policenauts Sega Saturn trailer

Post by Wesker »

I already noticed the PC-9821 and 3DO trailers being on the website, but there's also another one missing: the Sega Saturn trailer (not sure if PSX version also has this one). It's somewhat similar to the 3DO one, but with less general footage, some different scenes, and differences concerning to the text displayed. It's showed on the Sega Saturn version when you wait after the title screen, along with an English description of the beginning of the story.

I apparently managed ripping it from the Sega Saturn version, but there's a funny problem concerning to the size of the screen when viewing it (it's displayed along with a big and disturbing piece of black).

I'm sure this can be solved easily, but I'm not an expert you know. Or at least, I don't have a good editing program to do it.

I suggest this one can be ripped, resized, and moved to the website along with the other trailers.
Hey! You still don't have a Sega CD?
What are you waiting for, Nintendo to make one?
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Thanks man, I already digitized and uploaded it. It is just waiting for google's clearance.

Thanks a lot for the info and effort though, it is really appreciated.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]