Funny things in Kojima games

Dedicated to Hideo Kojima, Kojima Productions staff and their games or collaborations.
Randam

Funny things in Kojima games

Post by Randam »

I'll start off by something that I did the other day playing Snake Eater.
*BEWARE OF SPOILERS*

Well anyway, Im going to get Raidenovitch's (spelling?) outfit (second time playing the game now, first time I knocked him out with a tranq.) and we have a little meeting at the bathroom and I happened to go into CQC mode and actually was interogation him!
I found this rather funny having him at knife point and yelling "Speak!" he replied something like "Water.." and I burt out into laughter and uh well..my finger sliped and he sorta well..got cut..bad eh heh. I wonder what else he says when you try that, if anyone has any funny stories or a reply to that I'd be great.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Yes, I love the little details.. like when in MGS2 you stare at the women's toilet and call the colonel or rose, and they get angry... and at the end of the game the colonel (while at arsenal in virus mode) tells you something like "I can't believe that someone that does that at women's bathrooms has gone this far".

Or in Snatcher when you spend a lot of money at Outer heaven, or in MGS2 when you call Otacon with the Tranquilizer equiped, and he tells you about nausea.. and call later on Plissken about this same matter, or the box jokes, or... (You can go on and on)
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Painaxl
Runner

Post by Painaxl »

He says "water... Volgin's weakness is water..." I believe.