Show off your collection display

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
gixo
Second Lieutenant
Kojima games owned: soon...
PSN: gixo

Re: Show off your collection display

Post by gixo »

Liquidus wrote:Hello,

First post. Anyways I've been collecting MGS stuff for a few years now but my collection doesn't even come close to many of the members here.

I was wondering how you guys get your hands on the Shareholder versions? Are you guys ACTUAL shareholders in Konami or Kojima Productions? If so how do I become one?

Well, My Metal Gears, Let Me Show You Them:

Once I get more DETOLF display cabinets then I'll post the rest including the MGS4 Figumates, MGS 20th Ann Medicom figures, etc.

In terms of why I began collecting MGS stuff. Well I played and I still have the NES versions of MG and Snakes Revenge. They were a gift to me when I was about 5 (don't really recall) anyways ENTER 1998 and MGS. My world was changed by how amazing that game was and ever since then I've been in love with the series and began branching into the world and mindset of Hideo Kojima.

I really wish I could have ANY of the true, rare items but I never really had the financial security in my "younger" days given several bad addi..."habits". Those days are now long behind me and now I can get back to the masterpiece that is MG.
OMG. i just love how you got everything set up there sorted by game =D You still need that MGS2 Premium Package :wink:

This is my latest and probably final setup. I still can't fit the books and MGS PC on that shelf. But I'll be fine ^^
As for collecting, i havent bought anything new in like 3 months baby. I'm in the navy right now. And i'm only home a very few days a week.
Keep it up guys. And never forget that this isnt just a collecting habit. It's a series we love.
ImageImage