American Metal Gear Solid video games and memorabilia photos

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
Solid_Brandon
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid series
Kojima games owned: I'll update this later...
PSN: Veit_Loderr

American Metal Gear Solid video games and memorabilia photos

Post by Solid_Brandon »

This is a post for Artemio.

I have a very large collection of Metal Gear Solid video games and memorabilia, including things that were never released to public. I worked for Konami for 2 1/2 years, and ended up with some cool things. I would like to take photos of the things you don't have on your site, and send them to you, if you'd like. One request, however, I am not willing to remove any figures/dolls from their boxes. I'd take photos of each side of the box using a Nikon D300.

If you're interested, please let me know on these forums, or send me an e-mail. Lookin' forward to hearing from you. Bye.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Re: American Metal Gear Solid video games and memorabilia photos

Post by Artemio »

That'd be great my friend. Surely we are interested as a community and myself personally in order to host more images for collectors and fans. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed and consider it done.

Artemio
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Solid_Brandon

Post by Solid_Brandon »

I'll take photos and record what the item is and send them to you. Where can I find an e-mail where you'd be able to receive the photos etc. Also, if you could let me know what file type and photo size would work best for you. I can do everything from (low rez) JPEG to RAW.
seraphssavior
Second Lieutenant

Post by seraphssavior »

Did your time at Konami ever get you one or more copies of the LE of Subsistence? I've been looking for a cheaper one (IE, under 100 dollars) for the third disc.
Life and Death hang in perfect balance...I'm only here to tip the scales.
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

Ok, forget sending pictures, just sell me your items and I'll take pictures and put them on my website. It'll save you alot of trouble and your paypal account will be loaded.

Seriously. Msg me.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
Solid_Brandon

Post by Solid_Brandon »

Unfortunately, I didn't receive much in the way of games from Konami, other than the titles I worked on. I did get to test Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for a day before it was released! Fun! Didn't get any LEs. They're hard to find, though I think I have a second one lying around, I've had 3 in total. It's complete, but it was a shelf copy, so it was unwrapped, but isn't used. My GF has it, I'll ask her about it. We're trying to sell it for a good price. Though, I think they still go for more than $100 on ebay.

P.S. My copies were purchased from retail stores, not from Konami, just in case one of you guys are reading this.

P.P.S. I would like to hang on to all of my memorabilia. I'm quite attached, thank you.
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

Solid_Brandon wrote:Unfortunately, I didn't receive much in the way of games from Konami, other than the titles I worked on. I did get to test Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for a day before it was released! Fun! Didn't get any LEs. They're hard to find, though I think I have a second one lying around, I've had 3 in total. It's complete, but it was a shelf copy, so it was unwrapped, but isn't used. My GF has it, I'll ask her about it. We're trying to sell it for a good price. Though, I think they still go for more than $100 on ebay.

P.S. My copies were purchased from retail stores, not from Konami, just in case one of you guys are reading this.

P.P.S. I would like to hang on to all of my memorabilia. I'm quite attached, thank you.
As far as memorabilia, if you ever find a time where an extra few hundred bucks or so will come in handy for whatever reason, grab my email address off my website. I'm always ready to spend and I'm intrigued as to what you may have heh.

I'm not really interested in games as other than PAL versions I have almost all the USA and JPN ones already sealed.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!