look'n for mgs posters.

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
whitetrashshayno
Runner
Favorite Game: mgs..all of em, final fantasy 7
Kojima games owned: metal gear 1,2,snakes revenge
mgs 1,mgs vr missions,2substance,document of mgs2, mgs3,mgs3s,mgs4 collectors edition, portable ops, acid,portable ops+, digital graphic novel

Snatcher
PSN: wtshayno

look'n for mgs posters.

Post by whitetrashshayno »

Im look'n for posters for all the games to tell the truth, but the one im most nervous/anxious for is the mgs 3 one on the mgs4 blu ray disk.

The exact time of it showin up is 30.07 on the first thing you can click (no hd tv makes reading that 100 percent impossible)

any clues on where i can find any posters other than ebay would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks guys.
Wanted list
Mgs 1 pal premium pack (unsealed but with all the stuff), first bite poster, mgs 3premium pack, mgs 2 premium pack , Mgs 3 subsistence us limted edition unsealed.

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Re: look'n for mgs posters.

Post by violentpig »

I know someone with 2 very sought after posters they are looking to sell, only problem is they know what they're worth.

http://liquidocelot.com/items/postermgs.html

http://liquidocelot.com/items/postermg20.html (an unlaminated version)

If you really are serious let me know, I can pass on his contact info.

I also 2 extra of these I could sell or trade.

http://liquidocelot.com/items/posteruk.html

Sorry I'm too lazy to download and reupload pix.

Again, none of these items come cheap.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
whitetrashshayno
Runner
Favorite Game: mgs..all of em, final fantasy 7
Kojima games owned: metal gear 1,2,snakes revenge
mgs 1,mgs vr missions,2substance,document of mgs2, mgs3,mgs3s,mgs4 collectors edition, portable ops, acid,portable ops+, digital graphic novel

Snatcher
PSN: wtshayno

Post by whitetrashshayno »

Yeah im competly down, i'd love to know how much.
Wanted list
Mgs 1 pal premium pack (unsealed but with all the stuff), first bite poster, mgs 3premium pack, mgs 2 premium pack , Mgs 3 subsistence us limted edition unsealed.

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

Which one(s)? the first 2 are not ones I'm selling, but honestly it'll be over $100 each for sure. The first one closed for $271.50 a coupe months ago on ebay, but I know you could get it cheaper than that from him. The second would definately be cheaper than the first and the one I have multiples of definately alot cheaper than either of those.

PM me if you want an exact price on mine or the other guys contact info.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!