Metal Gear Evolution Box Set - Help?

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
A.G.
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid

Metal Gear Evolution Box Set - Help?

Post by A.G. »

OK, I've had this idea for some time, but I have no way of communicating it to the power that be. Does anyone here have any contact with Konami? If so, would you consider conveying this notion:

A Metal Gear Evolution Box Set that contains Metal Gears TX-55, D, REX, RAY, Shagohod, and Gekko (all about the size of the Premium Package Shagohod or the Konami Collectibles RAY). The box that they are contained in is in the shape of Arsenal Gear.

Now doesn't that sound like a great idea? And it would sell like crazy! So if anyone has any contacts, pleast pass this notion through the channels. I don't even care if I get credit for this, I just want to see it made.
METAL GEAR FOREVER 2001-2010
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Re: Metal Gear Evolution Box Set - Help?

Post by violentpig »

A.G. wrote:OK, I've had this idea for some time, but I have no way of communicating it to the power that be. Does anyone here have any contact with Konami? If so, would you consider conveying this notion:

A Metal Gear Evolution Box Set that contains Metal Gears TX-55, D, REX, RAY, Shagohod, and Gekko (all about the size of the Premium Package Shagohod or the Konami Collectibles RAY). The box that they are contained in is in the shape of Arsenal Gear.

Now doesn't that sound like a great idea? And it would sell like crazy! So if anyone has any contacts, pleast pass this notion through the channels. I don't even care if I get credit for this, I just want to see it made.
Heh, I know the guy that brokered the deal for the rights for McFarlane Toys to create MGS figures. Next time we talk I'll suggest it heh. Not that it'll do anything, but you never know. They already make alot of items.

Shit the last thing I need is another figure to buy though.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
A.G.
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid

Post by A.G. »

Yes, but unlike most of the crap I've seen from MGS3 and MGS4, this would actually be worth while. How many Snake figure do we really need?! I'm so fed up with them only making the main character. At least we got Raiden in MGS4...

Anyway, this set would also mark the first time that an MG1 and MG2 figure is made.
METAL GEAR FOREVER 2001-2010
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

I'd kill for a RAH Liquid Ocelot figure.

I'd be able to get so much artwork for my site just putting it in different poses heh.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
jonthomas83
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Limited Edition with Snake figure
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops & Portable Ops+
PSN: jonthomas83

Post by jonthomas83 »

I'd certainly buy the metal gears, i've always wanted models of them all, but I wouldn't really be happy with small models, I'd like them a reasonable size.

I'd back the Ocelot RAH too!