Metal Gear Solid 4 Figures?

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
freechris01
Favorite Game: Metal Gear
Kojima games owned: Metal gear 1 2 3 4
Xbox Live: free chris now

Metal Gear Solid 4 Figures?

Post by freechris01 »

Does anyone know if Metal Gear Solid 4 figures will be coming out anytime soon? Besides the RAH dolls of course and the 20 anniversary set. I would think they would at least makes some of the BB Corps figures, but who knows. if anyone does know however please share your knowledge.
Thanks alot!!!!!
Screaming Mantis
Second Lieutenant

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 Figures?

Post by Screaming Mantis »

Shit, I WISH! Now that would be badass. Oh well, I doubt it.

.........................fuck my life.
Looking for Sealed MGS2 Shareholder Edition

Check out my Metal Gear Solid 4 Mk. II Build-Up at http://www.forums.junkerhq.net/viewtopi ... =15&t=2168
bay
J.U.N.K.E.R.
Favorite Game: metal gear solid 4
Kojima games owned: metal gear NES
metal gear solid 1-4
PSN: baysan

Post by bay »

Screaming Mantis wrote:fuck my life.
:?
Screaming Mantis
Second Lieutenant

bay wrote:
Screaming Mantis wrote:fuck my life.
:?
Have you never seen Super Bad? The janitor in the convenient store.

Check out my Metal Gear Solid 4 Mk. II Build-Up at http://www.forums.junkerhq.net/viewtopi ... =15&t=2168
Screaming Mantis
Second Lieutenant

Someone's going to chime in with the 4 little female MGS4 figures. I'm not going to lie though, I am going to get them.

violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

Heh, yeah those Figumates are the only ones I can think of.

I'm kinda hoping all this MGS merchandise dies down. There's enough stuff as it is. Seriously, I've spent enough money.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
Screaming Mantis
Second Lieutenant

But I feel they really need to bring back the McFarlane-ish type figures back. I'd love to have those figures of MGS3 and MGS4 characters. Now how cool would that be?

violentpig
Colonel

Post by violentpig »

I wish Medicom made the UDF figures fully poseable. They're a good size with great color and detail, but the lack of poseability really hurts them.

I wish there was a Liquid Ocelot figure. I've even searched for a 1/6 scale head that looks like Ocelot so I could make my own custom figure but no luck.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

I hi-jacked this image from A.J.'s thread. (permission please).

This is the ONLY time I saw this figure. When did it came out? I mean, as far as US-releases are concerned. I know the clear Raiden was released at the New York Comic Con and the clear MGS3 Snake was released at San Diego Comic Con... So, how this came about?

I'm not even seeing this in online retail shops and even ebay...

I hope A.J. could share to us where he got his... Thanks!
Last edited by lance on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I gave into my fear! I gave into my pain! I sold your life to save my own. I'm a loser. I'm not the hero you thought I was! I'm nothing!
violentpig
Colonel

Post by violentpig »

I've seen this for sale ALOT from the UK. Probably either a game store or a toy show exclusive. It'll probably run ya $40-50 with shipping right now. It's the rarest of all the clear variants I believe, although none are THAT rare.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
TSi
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid Series
PSN: TSi

Post by TSi »

+1 to what violent said, i think its a toy convention, like the rest of them.
Current Ebay Feedback = 21
If you have time, click the banner!
If it doesn't work, please check the backup mirror site
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

I have every UDF figure that was released, including the olive-drab snake that came with the UK MGS4 limited edition game.

Geesh! So I guess I should ready about $60 to $70 with shipping huh? :cry:
Last edited by lance on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I gave into my fear! I gave into my pain! I sold your life to save my own. I'm a loser. I'm not the hero you thought I was! I'm nothing!
TSi
Major

Post by TSi »

no... like vs said, 40-50 shipping, the rest of the people are over inflating.
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

:mrgreen: I think I am the one over-inflating! :mrgreen:
TSi
Major

Post by TSi »

OH, ur selling?

hmm... bad bad person =P

I'd buy it off you for 20$ + 20$ shipping (assuming you pack double box =P and bubble foam and wrap) ahaha.
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I didn't notice, that was my 100th post! \:D/
jonthomas83
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Limited Edition with Snake figure
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops & Portable Ops+
PSN: jonthomas83

Post by jonthomas83 »

I can't see the image as I'm in work but I'm guessing it's 'Stealth' Solid Snake from MGS2?

If so, all the info on it that I know of can be found at my site:

http://jonathanpthomas.com/shadowmoses/ ... e-stealth/

Gamestation is a Games store here in the U.K., it was exclusive to them and it wasn't a convention special or anything.

I'm in the process of picking one up for a friend in the U.S. but finding one with perfect packaging, i.e. where the plastic isn't falling off the cardboard, is proving to be a difficult task!

Yeah, I think it's the rarest of the UDF's. But saying that, Stealth Raiden was supposed to be a comic-con exclusive but I've seen that a number of times without the comic-con sticker here in the U.K. in our GAME stores. So +1 to what Violent said, none are really REALLY rare.
freechris01
Favorite Game: Metal Gear
Kojima games owned: Metal gear 1 2 3 4
Xbox Live: free chris now

Post by freechris01 »

We'll let me just say that yes its true that the regular figures aren't hard 2 find, and the stealth raiden and stealth naked snake aren't as rare as you think. But the stealth mgs2 snake is pretty danm hard to get. Its only exclusive in the U.K. Even with a buddy over at the U.K busting a mission to find me one in excelent condition is really hard to come by (shout out to jonathan, for being a good friend and help out so much,I got you bro). You can find maybe 1 or 2 of them on the U.K ebay but really overpriced. But all in all its going to be a pretty sweet collection to own.
jonthomas83
Major

Post by jonthomas83 »

freechris01 wrote:We'll let me just say that yes its true that the regular figures aren't hard 2 find, and the stealth raiden and stealth naked snake aren't as rare as you think. But the stealth mgs2 snake is pretty danm hard to get. Its only exclusive in the U.K. Even with a buddy over at the U.K busting a mission to find me one in excelent condition is really hard to come by (shout out to jonathan, for being a good friend and help out so much,I got you bro). You can find maybe 1 or 2 of them on the U.K ebay but really overpriced. But all in all its going to be a pretty sweet collection to own.
Yo man, I didn't even realise that was you when I replied to your thread! lol. Seeing your username it makes sense now! Sorry man. Welcome aboard fella, good to have you join us! (I said it before but didn't realise it was you, so hopefully this one's a bit more of an enthusiastic welcome!).

Yeah, it is going to be a quality collection to own, when I fly yours out to you, you'll have completed the set before me! :)

My stealth Naked Snake is on its way from Japan, then I'm down to the regular figures which aren't that rare so I'm good.

I'm chuffed you managed to get online mate, nice one!
violentpig
Colonel

Post by violentpig »

Welcome to the board freechris01!
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

jonthomas83 wrote:
freechris01 wrote:We'll let me just say that yes its true that the regular figures aren't hard 2 find, and the stealth raiden and stealth naked snake aren't as rare as you think. But the stealth mgs2 snake is pretty danm hard to get. Its only exclusive in the U.K. Even with a buddy over at the U.K busting a mission to find me one in excelent condition is really hard to come by (shout out to jonathan, for being a good friend and help out so much,I got you bro). You can find maybe 1 or 2 of them on the U.K ebay but really overpriced. But all in all its going to be a pretty sweet collection to own.
Yo man, I didn't even realise that was you when I replied to your thread! lol. Seeing your username it makes sense now! Sorry man. Welcome aboard fella, good to have you join us! (I said it before but didn't realise it was you, so hopefully this one's a bit more of an enthusiastic welcome!).

Yeah, it is going to be a quality collection to own, when I fly yours out to you, you'll have completed the set before me! :)

My stealth Naked Snake is on its way from Japan, then I'm down to the regular figures which aren't that rare so I'm good.

I'm chuffed you managed to get online mate, nice one!

So, did I missed it? YOu already sent one out to freechris to here (US). Man, I should have ridden with it... I want that figure and since it's only available abroad (as far as where I'm from) my only chance to get one is from someone who'd help me here or I'll probably try EBAY.UK... I'm somehow a completist with this line. NOT having that one is a big hole to the bunch!
jonthomas83
Major

Post by jonthomas83 »

lance wrote:So, did I missed it? YOu already sent one out to freechris to here (US). Man, I should have ridden with it... I want that figure and since it's only available abroad (as far as where I'm from) my only chance to get one is from someone who'd help me here or I'll probably try EBAY.UK... I'm somehow a completist with this line. NOT having that one is a big hole to the bunch!
Man I'd love to help you out but I'm having a whole heap of shit happening with the figure I'm trying to get for Chris, I'll never deal with figures again as long as I live. I'll just buy them for me! lol.

At the moment I cannot find a perfect stealth mgs2 snake ANYWHERE!

I'll update here if I come across one for you mate, but that will be my last dealing of figures for anyone else! lol. :)
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

jonthomas83 wrote:
lance wrote:So, did I missed it? YOu already sent one out to freechris to here (US). Man, I should have ridden with it... I want that figure and since it's only available abroad (as far as where I'm from) my only chance to get one is from someone who'd help me here or I'll probably try EBAY.UK... I'm somehow a completist with this line. NOT having that one is a big hole to the bunch!
Man I'd love to help you out but I'm having a whole heap of shit happening with the figure I'm trying to get for Chris, I'll never deal with figures again as long as I live. I'll just buy them for me! lol.

At the moment I cannot find a perfect stealth mgs2 snake ANYWHERE!

I'll update here if I come across one for you mate, but that will be my last dealing of figures for anyone else! lol. :)

I would greatly appreciate that man! Just give me a heads-up so that I can prepare the moolahs for it....

I just love the people here at JUNKER! :mrgreen:
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

Just one that I came across while browsing e-bay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0284673298
jonthomas83
Major

Post by jonthomas83 »

lance wrote:I would greatly appreciate that man! Just give me a heads-up so that I can prepare the moolahs for it....

I just love the people here at JUNKER! :mrgreen:
No worries mate, I can't promise as it's been a nightmare thus far, so if you manage to acquire one let me know. I'll keep you updated. Meanwhile, if you see one that you don't mind shelling out for, don't hold back cos I'm finding it harder to find these bad boys in stock.