Don't Get Ripped Off + Stupid Auction Page!

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Re: Don't Get Ripped Off + Stupid Auction Page!

Post by lance »

jonthomas83 wrote:***!!!WARNING!!!***

Do not be fooled into thinking that this is a legitimate Metal Gear item. The seller has cunningly placed the words 'Metal' and 'Gear' into the auction title. This of course means it WILL appear in your "Metal Gear" searches on eBay and google. For the average collector who wishes to own everything labelled with those very words, it could prove to be a sorry investment. For those of us with a brain however, it may not pose too much of a problem.

I will leave it to your discression.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wind-up-Gear-Robo ... 286.c0.m14

Well that looks like a 22nd century Metal Gear Prototype! I would not be surprised if it makes it's appearance on MGS7! :mrgreen:
I gave into my fear! I gave into my pain! I sold your life to save my own. I'm a loser. I'm not the hero you thought I was! I'm nothing!
TSi
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid Series
PSN: TSi

Re: Don't Get Ripped Off + Stupid Auction Page!

Post by TSi »

lance wrote:
jonthomas83 wrote:***!!!WARNING!!!***

Do not be fooled into thinking that this is a legitimate Metal Gear item. The seller has cunningly placed the words 'Metal' and 'Gear' into the auction title. This of course means it WILL appear in your "Metal Gear" searches on eBay and google. For the average collector who wishes to own everything labelled with those very words, it could prove to be a sorry investment. For those of us with a brain however, it may not pose too much of a problem.

I will leave it to your discression.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wind-up-Gear-Robo ... 286.c0.m14

Well that looks like a 22nd century Metal Gear Prototype! I would not be surprised if it makes it's appearance on MGS7! :mrgreen:
DAMN! I GOT RIPPED OFF. MY WHOLE METAL GEAR COLLECTION IS FROM THOSE =D =D =D =D ahahaha... man, thats a cool robot though.
Current Ebay Feedback = 21
If you have time, click the banner!
If it doesn't work, please check the backup mirror site