Your full collection

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
Commander
Favorite Game: METAL GEAR SOLID 3
PSN: UsCoMmAnDeR

Your full collection

Post by Commander »

We have a thread about what you recently got, but I figured lets compare are collection when we include everything. Post up screenshots of your full collection if possible.
jonthomas83
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Limited Edition with Snake figure
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops & Portable Ops+
PSN: jonthomas83

Re: Your full collection

Post by jonthomas83 »

Nice idea mate, I was thinking about a similar thing but didn't know how to do it without ruining other threads! Good plan about the complete collection!

As of August '08, this was my collection. It's grown a lot since then but I'll update it when I can. Unfortunately, because of the way my room is, I have no where to display my stuff. So it'll be a matter of me pulling everything out of my wardrobe to display it all! For now, here's an old pic.
The Virtuous Collection - August 2008
The Virtuous Collection - August 2008
For up-to-date (well sort of) listings and wishlist visit: http://www.jonathanpthomas.com/shadowmoses/
Commander
Favorite Game: METAL GEAR SOLID 3
PSN: UsCoMmAnDeR

Post by Commander »

jonthomas83 wrote:Nice idea mate, I was thinking about a similar thing but didn't know how to do it without ruining other threads! Good plan about the complete collection!

As of August '08, this was my collection. It's grown a lot since then but I'll update it when I can. Unfortunately, because of the way my room is, I have no where to display my stuff. So it'll be a matter of me pulling everything out of my wardrobe to display it all! For now, here's an old pic.
the_virtuous_collection_august08.jpg
For up-to-date (well sort of) listings and wishlist visit: http://www.jonathanpthomas.com/shadowmoses/
Looks awesome. I am glad to see that someone else besides me owns the strategy guides to the games.
jonthomas83
Major

Post by jonthomas83 »

Yeah, I'm big into Metal Gear books, dunno why though cos I've never really read other books. I guess Metal Gear ones just float my boat cos of the art and graphics!
gixo
Second Lieutenant
Kojima games owned: soon...
PSN: gixo

Post by gixo »

"Show off your collection display" ?
ImageImage
SnakeMGS4
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 2
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 1 Twin Snake, Metal Gear Solid VR Missions, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Zone of the Enders.
PSN: SnakeMGS4

Post by SnakeMGS4 »

Well i have way to many pics to post all at once but i'll post a few up right now.

I've also got a ton of MGS action figures but i won't put that up right now :)
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

Glad to see you over here SnakeMGS4!
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
SnakeMGS4
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 1 Twin Snake, Metal Gear Solid VR Missions, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Zone of the Enders.

Post by SnakeMGS4 »

Thanks this is a cool site
jonthomas83
Major

Post by jonthomas83 »

Welcome aboard man! I can't see your pics as I'm in work but I'll be looking forward to seenig your collection when I get home!
SnakeMGS4

Post by SnakeMGS4 »

jonthomas83 wrote:Welcome aboard man! I can't see your pics as I'm in work but I'll be looking forward to seenig your collection when I get home!

Thanks. I never knew there was even anyone else that collected metal gear solid stuff let alone have a website.
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

SnakeMGS4 wrote:
jonthomas83 wrote:Welcome aboard man! I can't see your pics as I'm in work but I'll be looking forward to seenig your collection when I get home!

Thanks. I never knew there was even anyone else that collected metal gear solid stuff let alone have a website.
And then there's even some obsessed people like Screaming Mantis that'll buy 3 copies of the same sealed game. >THREE<

What a stalker :lol:
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
Screaming Mantis
Second Lieutenant

Post by Screaming Mantis »

violentsnake wrote:
SnakeMGS4 wrote:

And then there's even some obsessed people like Screaming Mantis that'll buy 3 copies of the same sealed game. >THREE<

Yep, you just don't find guys like that anymore.....
Looking for Sealed MGS2 Shareholder Edition

Check out my Metal Gear Solid 4 Mk. II Build-Up at http://www.forums.junkerhq.net/viewtopi ... =15&t=2168
SnakeMGS4

Post by SnakeMGS4 »

violentsnake wrote:
SnakeMGS4 wrote:

Wow that even more obsessed than my friend who has an opened and unopened copy of all the halos.