Why No US PREMIUM PACKS

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
Commander
Favorite Game: METAL GEAR SOLID 3
PSN: UsCoMmAnDeR

Why No US PREMIUM PACKS

Post by Commander »

I find it very odd that their have never been any mgs premium packs for US. I wish there was one in English that way i could atleast read them
jonthomas83
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Limited Edition with Snake figure
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops & Portable Ops+
PSN: jonthomas83

Re: Why No US PREMIUM PACKS

Post by jonthomas83 »

Not American, but English nevertheless...

http://wiki.junkerhq.net/index.php?titl ... kage_(PAL)

There's also a thread about it...
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2105

There are three MGS Premium Packs in all I think. A Japanese, Korean (Asian?) and Europea PAL. Both the European PAL and Korean/Asian packs are in English. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone have any pictures of the Korean one they'd like to share?
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

The US market barely ever gets any major special edition games. I just think in years past the demand wasn't there. I know alot that have been schedualed that I've pre-ordered but were later cancelled by the company but that was years ago.

Nowadays it's different. Look at games like Halo (Legendary Edition) and GTA IV (Special Edition) that were just loaded. I think Fallout 3 has a massive pack schedualed as well.

I'd like an MGS4 Premium Pack that came with a full Tokugawa Heavy Industries ninja suit, with a voucher to go get your blood exchanged for the much cooler white stuff. And a DVD to show you how to do karate or whatever. Man that'd be sweet :/

I'm sorry I've been doing major house cleaning and I think I've inhaled too many bleach fumes.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
Commander
Favorite Game: METAL GEAR SOLID 3
PSN: UsCoMmAnDeR

Post by Commander »

id like to see a re-release of mgs4 like they did with mgs3. they should give us a premium pack on that.