Metal Gear Acid MOBILE! & others

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
Lady Serpente

Metal Gear Acid MOBILE! & others

Post by Lady Serpente »

Well i found this nice item a little ago in some store and i bought some copies, I didnt try it yet but it looks quite 'interesting' even cause i didn't know a version for cellphones was existing!

I asked infos about the seal where i bought it and they said Konami didn't make them sealed but they've been wrapped with some plastic by the Italian distribution company. And they're 100% official product(s) by Konami, that holographic sticker you can see it's an authenticy seal which must be putted and visible on original products as DVDs, CDs, VHS, other recordable supports and many other products also (laws in Italy regarding software piracy/plagiarism are quite harsh).

I also bought the mobile versions of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Resident Evil and Devil May Cry :mrgreen:
As side note, since i didn't try them (yet) i don't know which languages are available.

Well nothing huge but i wanted to share anyway ^^
Attachments
mgacid-mobile.JPG
(damn flash)
(damn flash)
(here the sticker is on the back)
(here the sticker is on the back)
mobile-dmc.JPG
mobile-re.JPG

Not active on a regular basis, i just randomly take a look to collectors forums.
TSi
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid Series
PSN: TSi

Re: Metal Gear Acid MOBILE! & others

Post by TSi »

how much was the mobile mga? im interested if you have extras =D
Current Ebay Feedback = 21
If you have time, click the banner!
If it doesn't work, please check the backup mirror site
lance
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by lance »

Wow! Nice to have items there!
I gave into my fear! I gave into my pain! I sold your life to save my own. I'm a loser. I'm not the hero you thought I was! I'm nothing!
bay
J.U.N.K.E.R.
Favorite Game: metal gear solid 4
Kojima games owned: metal gear NES
metal gear solid 1-4
PSN: baysan

Post by bay »

very cool, can you play them on your cellphone?

i have metal gear mobile, not acid mobile, and it crashes on my phone from time to time, which is annoying

i also have metal gear (msx remake) for my mobile, which is probably emulated actually..

either way it gives me something to do when on the head.
micster
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 2
Kojima games owned: www.micster.co.nr + Zone of the Enders 1
PSN: THEmicster

Post by micster »

Wow, I knew you could get Ac!d mobile but not in a physical case. Is awesomes
Lady Serpente

Post by Lady Serpente »

Hey it's alright, i can buy some more copies if anyone is interested (i got a couple more atm).
Even niyachan bought one off me!! *feels proud* http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=001 (well forum mates would get a special discount ><).

@bay: nope, there's a list of the compatible models in the back of the box and mine isn't among those ;( i was thinking to borrow my sister's cellphone ('im quite nub with cellphones) or to buy a new one soon anyway since i'd need it, but for now I'll keep the games sealed :P

Not active on a regular basis, i just randomly take a look to collectors forums.
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

Lady Serpente wrote:Hey it's alright, i can buy some more copies if anyone is interested (i got a couple more atm).
Even niyachan bought one off me!! *feels proud* http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=001 (well forum mates would get a special discount ><).

@bay: nope, there's a list of the compatible models in the back of the box and mine isn't among those ;( i was thinking to borrow my sister's cellphone ('im quite nub with cellphones) or to buy a new one soon anyway since i'd need it, but for now I'll keep the games sealed :P
LOL, niyachan needs my Metal Gear PO jacket, but he's not thrilled about my price obviously. I wish I had an extra though as he sold me the vest.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
gixo
Second Lieutenant
Kojima games owned: soon...
PSN: gixo

Post by gixo »

MGA-M sucks. But since there is a box, it is collect-able =D Nice find. But how does it work to get it on the phone?
ImageImage
GRUDGEKEEPER
Favorite Game: Call Of Duty 4 and MGS 4
Kojima games owned: MGS
MGS Essentials
MGS 2 PS2 and Xbox
MGS 3 Snake Eater
MGS 3 Subsistance Limited Ed.
MGS 4 Limited Ed. US
Lunar Knights
ZOE
ZOE 2nd Runner
PSN: GRUDG3K33P3R

Post by GRUDGEKEEPER »

Lady Serpente wrote:Hey it's alright, i can buy some more copies if anyone is interested (i got a couple more atm).

I'd like to get an MG Acid, Castlevania, and Resident Evil from you.