Kojima Signings?

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
SnakeMGS4
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 2
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 1 Twin Snake, Metal Gear Solid VR Missions, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Zone of the Enders.
PSN: SnakeMGS4

Kojima Signings?

Post by SnakeMGS4 »

I was just wondering if Hideo Kojima still has or is going to have more signings?
violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Re: Kojima Signings?

Post by violentpig »

He's probably done for a while. I can only imagine the jetlag he's had heh.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
SnakeMGS4
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 1 Twin Snake, Metal Gear Solid VR Missions, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Zone of the Enders.

Post by SnakeMGS4 »

violentsnake wrote:He's probably done for a while. I can only imagine the jetlag he's had heh.
Yeah i hope he goes around again i would love to meet him and get some of my MGS games signed.
violentpig
Colonel

Post by violentpig »

Don't get your hopes up. Even if you did attend a signing, they'll most likely only allow you to get whatever they're promoting signed.

Example, if he's there for Metal Gear Online, you'll get an MGO signed photo. That's how it went down at the most recent signing at the German Game Convention.

I hope to meet him one day too. I'd probably take an awesome picture of my collection and get him to sign that. Actually I donno. I'm not really big on meeting famous people. The few I've met I never hassled for autographs, although will take a picture with them. Mostly athletes.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
TSi
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid Series
PSN: TSi

Post by TSi »

if i see him, id MAKE him sign my stuff =P
Current Ebay Feedback = 21
If you have time, click the banner!
If it doesn't work, please check the backup mirror site
jonthomas83
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Limited Edition with Snake figure
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops & Portable Ops+
PSN: jonthomas83

Post by jonthomas83 »

I was going to ask the same question. I'm gutted I missed the recent London signings. I'd love there to be another signing at some point.
SnakeMGS4

Post by SnakeMGS4 »

violentsnake wrote:Don't get your hopes up. Even if you did attend a signing, they'll most likely only allow you to get whatever they're promoting signed.

Example, if he's there for Metal Gear Online, you'll get an MGO signed photo. That's how it went down at the most recent signing at the German Game Convention.

I hope to meet him one day too. I'd probably take an awesome picture of my collection and get him to sign that. Actually I donno. I'm not really big on meeting famous people. The few I've met I never hassled for autographs, although will take a picture with them. Mostly athletes.
I see. I would also like David Hayter to sign some of the games and stuff. That would be pretty cool too.
violentpig
Colonel

Post by violentpig »

Yeah Hayter will visit anime and comic shows as well. He'll probably be out quite a bit to promote next year's Watchmen movie which he did the screenplay for.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
whitetrashshayno
Runner
Favorite Game: mgs..all of em, final fantasy 7
Kojima games owned: metal gear 1,2,snakes revenge
mgs 1,mgs vr missions,2substance,document of mgs2, mgs3,mgs3s,mgs4 collectors edition, portable ops, acid,portable ops+, digital graphic novel

Snatcher
PSN: wtshayno

Post by whitetrashshayno »

violentsnake wrote:Yeah Hayter will visit anime and comic shows as well. He'll probably be out quite a bit to promote next year's Watchmen movie which he did the screenplay for.

I jknow a chick that went to anime expo and met him. He did snakes voice for her cellphone voicemail and she deleted it like 2 days later.

I really wanna meet the guy that does otacons voice so i can get the dun dun dooon doon SHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

be epic.

I was pissed about the hollywood signing, cuz my work knows i love mgs they had me in charge of the 12 01 release. It fuck'n sucked.
fuck'n wal mart. Chick was spossed to go and get hayters sig on my substance for 2 but she ended up not calling the entire day till 1 am *oh hey forgot about that sorry *

So lame.
Wanted list
Mgs 1 pal premium pack (unsealed but with all the stuff), first bite poster, mgs 3premium pack, mgs 2 premium pack , Mgs 3 subsistence us limted edition unsealed.

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)
violentpig
Colonel

Post by violentpig »

whitetrashshayno wrote:
I was pissed about the hollywood signing, cuz my work knows i love mgs they had me in charge of the 12 01 release. It fuck'n sucked.
fuck'n wal mart. Chick was spossed to go and get hayters sig on my substance for 2 but she ended up not calling the entire day till 1 am *oh hey forgot about that sorry *

So lame.
LOL that sucks man. She wouldn't have been able to get Substance signed though. From what I read they were quite strict on only letting people get MGS4 sleeves or PS3 systems signed.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
whitetrashshayno
Runner
Favorite Game: mgs..all of em, final fantasy 7
Kojima games owned: metal gear 1,2,snakes revenge
mgs 1,mgs vr missions,2substance,document of mgs2, mgs3,mgs3s,mgs4 collectors edition, portable ops, acid,portable ops+, digital graphic novel

Snatcher
PSN: wtshayno

Post by whitetrashshayno »

violentsnake wrote:
whitetrashshayno wrote:

So lame.
LOL that sucks man. She wouldn't have been able to get Substance signed though. From what I read they were quite strict on only letting people get MGS4 sleeves or PS3 systems signed.

Aw i figured it'd be something like that, when i met billy corgan i brought this vinyl from england. Im like 3 feet from him and he looks at me and motions to his assitant. She walks up and is like oh he's only signing his book..... im like oh well good thing i got it in my pocket.. when i met him im like yo bc how ya doing, he doens't say shit signs my book and talks to this fuck'n hideious chick after me.

I was gonna give the chick the 70 bucks for the game, just in case but she's a bitch hahaha
Wanted list
Mgs 1 pal premium pack (unsealed but with all the stuff), first bite poster, mgs 3premium pack, mgs 2 premium pack , Mgs 3 subsistence us limted edition unsealed.

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)