View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Kojima Signings? 

Post Kojima Signings?
I was just wondering if Hideo Kojima still has or is going to have more signings?

Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:32 pm
Colonel

Post Re: Kojima Signings?
He's probably done for a while. I can only imagine the jetlag he's had heh.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:37 pm

violentsnake wrote:
He's probably done for a while. I can only imagine the jetlag he's had heh.

Yeah i hope he goes around again i would love to meet him and get some of my MGS games signed.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 pm
Colonel

Don't get your hopes up. Even if you did attend a signing, they'll most likely only allow you to get whatever they're promoting signed.

Example, if he's there for Metal Gear Online, you'll get an MGO signed photo. That's how it went down at the most recent signing at the German Game Convention.

I hope to meet him one day too. I'd probably take an awesome picture of my collection and get him to sign that. Actually I donno. I'm not really big on meeting famous people. The few I've met I never hassled for autographs, although will take a picture with them. Mostly athletes.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Major

if i see him, id MAKE him sign my stuff =P

If it doesn't work, please check the backup mirror site

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:11 pm
Major

I was going to ask the same question. I'm gutted I missed the recent London signings. I'd love there to be another signing at some point.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:18 am
Profile WWW

violentsnake wrote:
Don't get your hopes up. Even if you did attend a signing, they'll most likely only allow you to get whatever they're promoting signed.

Example, if he's there for Metal Gear Online, you'll get an MGO signed photo. That's how it went down at the most recent signing at the German Game Convention.

I hope to meet him one day too. I'd probably take an awesome picture of my collection and get him to sign that. Actually I donno. I'm not really big on meeting famous people. The few I've met I never hassled for autographs, although will take a picture with them. Mostly athletes.

I see. I would also like David Hayter to sign some of the games and stuff. That would be pretty cool too.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:00 am
Colonel

Yeah Hayter will visit anime and comic shows as well. He'll probably be out quite a bit to promote next year's Watchmen movie which he did the screenplay for.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:31 pm
Runner

violentsnake wrote:
Yeah Hayter will visit anime and comic shows as well. He'll probably be out quite a bit to promote next year's Watchmen movie which he did the screenplay for.

I jknow a chick that went to anime expo and met him. He did snakes voice for her cellphone voicemail and she deleted it like 2 days later.

I really wanna meet the guy that does otacons voice so i can get the dun dun dooon doon SHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

be epic.

I was pissed about the hollywood signing, cuz my work knows i love mgs they had me in charge of the 12 01 release. It fuck'n sucked.
fuck'n wal mart. Chick was spossed to go and get hayters sig on my substance for 2 but she ended up not calling the entire day till 1 am *oh hey forgot about that sorry *

So lame.

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)

Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:03 pm
Colonel

whitetrashshayno wrote:

I was pissed about the hollywood signing, cuz my work knows i love mgs they had me in charge of the 12 01 release. It fuck'n sucked.
fuck'n wal mart. Chick was spossed to go and get hayters sig on my substance for 2 but she ended up not calling the entire day till 1 am *oh hey forgot about that sorry *

So lame.

LOL that sucks man. She wouldn't have been able to get Substance signed though. From what I read they were quite strict on only letting people get MGS4 sleeves or PS3 systems signed.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:03 pm
Runner

violentsnake wrote:
whitetrashshayno wrote:

So lame.

LOL that sucks man. She wouldn't have been able to get Substance signed though. From what I read they were quite strict on only letting people get MGS4 sleeves or PS3 systems signed.

Aw i figured it'd be something like that, when i met billy corgan i brought this vinyl from england. Im like 3 feet from him and he looks at me and motions to his assitant. She walks up and is like oh he's only signing his book..... im like oh well good thing i got it in my pocket.. when i met him im like yo bc how ya doing, he doens't say shit signs my book and talks to this fuck'n hideious chick after me.

I was gonna give the chick the 70 bucks for the game, just in case but she's a bitch hahaha

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)

Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]